Expedition Everest on the Science Channel

eblack0409

DIS Veteran
For those of you who are able to get the Science Channel (it's only available on digital cable here) a show about Epedition Everest will be on tonight at 9:00PM.

For those of us unable to get the Science Channel, the Discovery Channel will re-air this on Wed April 12 at 8:00PM!!!!!

DH is taping it for me because I have to work Wed night...I'm just glad Discovery Channel is re-airing!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I saw the beginning last night on the travel chanel it was very interesting. I need to find what chanel the science chanel is on my digital cable i am looking forward to watching it.

Saw it last night too.......... it was good. I think they said it was a 4 day event........ anyone know for sure........ I'm going to go check and try to find out.

We watched the special Sunday on the travel channel, which just makes me more excited for our trip in December and the new ride...we're coaster enthusiasts, so can't wait to try a new one. The time they spent to research each detail is incredible. It's no wonder that no other parks can compare to Disney :thumbsup2

Last night we watched the special on Discovery Science channel and it was awesome :woohoo: . They really gave you some behind the scenes looks at the ride and how it works. It looks totally cool :banana:.

December get here soon!!!!!

It was a great show! I made my husband and children watch in order to get excited about our trip. They loved it too!

Have a magical day,
Anna

The Scienece Channel Show was excellent. I love how they threw up that plastic wall around the Yeti when they were in the "lab".

Also, Joe Rohde drives me nuts!

I forgot to tape it last night; will it be airing again on any of the cable channels, does anyone know? Thank you!

We went in March and it was so busy we used the fast pass. Guess we missed a great part by not standing in line. You bypass all the good stuff before you get to the ride. We really weren't up to standing in line for 2 hours though. Our next trip will be at a slow time of year. My planning was REAL bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter