Expedia Itinerary Mistake?? on 7/3/2004? Netherlands?

bwbuddy

Mouseketeer
OK, I'm officially losing my mind.

We are booked for the 7-nt Western on 7/3/2004. I was just looking at Expedia, and it now lists that 7/3/04 itinerary as Eastern with ports of Cape Canaveral, Florida; Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; Castaway Cay, Bahamas; Cape Canaveral, Florida.

I checked on the DCL site, Travelocity, and Orbitz, and those sites still list the Western itinerary.

What's going on (or what have I done?)

Well, St. Marten is 1/2 Dutch and 1/2 French so they are probably just stating you will be stopping on the side owned by the Dutch (Netherland, Antilles.) That IS an Eastern cruise though not Western! Strange.

The itinerary you list is definitely Eastern (Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles is St. Maarten). Yes, Expedia is listing July 3 as Eastern, but DCL's site is still showing that cruise as Western.

I hear the trip from Rotterdam to St. Thomas is brutal....

I am on the magic the week before that and it the Eastern cruise.

The magic leaves for the Western cruise on the 3rd of July.

Expedia is just mixed up.

We are on the 7/3 as well, and I don't think they can change it, or at least they have never switched an announced itinerary, so rest easy! I've always wanted to see Holland though ;) .
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter