• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedia.ca Canadian tickets into MDE?

Aladora

DIS Veteran
I picked up the last WDW ticket (through Expedia.ca) we needed for our trip and there is no number on the voucher that MDE will accept and the barcode won't scan! Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it?

TIA!

Did you try calling Expedia to see what they say? Just a thought. I have only ever bought my tickets from the Disney Site and AM. I hope you get this straightened out quickly with not much hassle.

So...apparently I just need to be a bit more patient! Expedia.ca sent me another email this morning with the information I needed! For anyone else who gets tickets through them and can't link them when you get the voucher, the email you need contains this info:

Step 1

Register or Sign in to StartYourDisneyExperience.com

This will take you to the My Disney Experience website. Set up additional party members in the ‘Family and Friends’ section.

Step 2

Link Your Walt Disney World Ticket

Once you’re signed in to StartYourDisneyExperience.com, enter your Disney Ticket Confirmation. Your confirmation number is XXXXXXXXXXXX.

To access Disney FastPass+ service, you’ll need to link a ticket for each member of your travel party age three (3) or older.

(FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections Guests can make and arrival windows are limited.)

Please note: If you booked your tickets as part of a vacation package on Expedia for a select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, you received a hotel confirmation number in a separate email immediately after you booked. Use this number to add your hotel reservation to My Disney Experience and customize your MagicBands.

Step 3

Select your FastPass+ Experiences,

Step 4

Make Dining Reservations and Explore My Disney Experience, Including Online Check-in at Select Disney Resort Hotels

Simply choose these options from My Disney Experience.

Thanks for this information!!! It's always nice to get extra info on different avenues for purchasing when planning a trip to Disney ( some day I will get back there with my kiddos ) I'l check that out when I'm planning or preplanning and escape from this horrible winter we seem to be having. A girl needs to dream right ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter