Expect the Unexpected: A 2021 PTR- finally updated and planning our next trip!

Omg he’s beautiful!! So glad to hear you are both doing well despite the unplanned C-section. Enjoy every moment of the itty bitty days, they get big really quick!

Congrats! He is so perfect! I had a breech baby so we knew we were having a c-section, just didn't know it was going to happen as soon as it did lol. It must have been so scary going under! I am glad it all turned out ok and you got to go home quickly! Enjoy every moment, it goes so quick, but every new milestone is so wonderful to witness! PS my dad's name is Robert Alan!

A huge congratulations on your newest family member! He is precious. :lovestruc Glad to hear you all are back home and resting and settling in. Hope you are recovering well!

Congratulations, Courtney! He is just beautiful and perfect :lovestruc

Do they not keep you four nights after your c-section? That's crazy. I hope you're all feeling great and home cozying up with that sweet little baby :love:

Holy smokes! :faint:

Little guy certainly had a mind of his own!

Glad to hear you're both doing well. :)
This is what happened to us with our first as well. Chaotic is an understatement! But... it will be a story you tell. :)

Thank you! It's a story I already find myself telling often :rotfl: but so scary in the moment!

Home quick after a C section!

They let us leave after 2 nights because of COVID, they said standard is 3 and we had the choice to stay the extra night but I was up and moving and baby was already cleared for discharge so there was no point to staying because neither of us was receiving any care that we couldn't do ourselves at home!

That sounds great. :) Hopefully that will work out.

I hope so!

Omg he’s beautiful!! So glad to hear you are both doing well despite the unplanned C-section. Enjoy every moment of the itty bitty days, they get big really quick!

Thank you 🥰 🥰 I know- I already feel like he looks SO much bigger and it makes my mommy heart sad lol

Congrats! He is so perfect! I had a breech baby so we knew we were having a c-section, just didn't know it was going to happen as soon as it did lol. It must have been so scary going under! I am glad it all turned out ok and you got to go home quickly! Enjoy every moment, it goes so quick, but every new milestone is so wonderful to witness! PS my dad's name is Robert Alan!

Thank you 💙 💙

Honestly, it wasn't scary going under anesthesia because no one told me it was happening! I remember being wheeled into the OR and the chaos around me and then the next thing I remember is waking up and them telling me they put me to sleep and showing me my son!

How do you feel now after your c-section? My abdomen above my incision still feels numb and it's so strange!

Ugh it goes so fast! I already feel like he looks so big. Part of me is excited to see him grow and see all the new things he'll do and the other part wants him to be tiny forever.

Wow! What a small world. Your dad must be a great man :flower1:. Also, Bob Iger's full name is apparently also Robert Allan!

Congratulations, Courtney! He is just beautiful and perfect :lovestruc

Do they not keep you four nights after your c-section? That's crazy. I hope you're all feeling great and home cozying up with that sweet little baby :love:

Thank you 💙 💙

They said the standard is 3 nights for a c-section but with COVID they were allowing you to be discharged in 2 nights if you wanted. The baby was already cleared to be discharged and I was up and moving already and the only medical care I was getting was tylenol/motrin/gas-x and they gave me one dose of an iron infusion so I said there's no reason to stay here another night when we could do this all at home and be more comfortable!

Little guy certainly had a mind of his own!
Uh oh. Ya got a stubborn one on your hands! :laughing:
Thank you! It's a story I already find myself telling often :rotfl: but so scary in the moment!
::yes::
They let us leave after 2 nights because of COVID, they said standard is 3 and we had the choice to stay the extra night but I was up and moving and baby was already cleared for discharge so there was no point to staying because neither of us was receiving any care that we couldn't do ourselves at home!
Ah! That explains it. Never thought of covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter