• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exercise at Beach Club and AKL

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I can use the exercise rooms at Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge for free if I am staying concierge?

Also, what are the exercise rooms like in each resort??

Thanks!

Concierge does not include access to the Health & Fitness Centers. They are available for use at an extra charge; you can pay a per day rate for an individual or a length of stay rate for an individual or your family.

There is a reasonable length of stay fee at Beach club gym. I have enrolled every time we stay there. The facility is very nice. It has 4 treadmills several stationary bikes and stairmasters. Also has Gravitron for dips and pull-ups. There is also a seperate area with Cybex/Nautilus and free weights. It is kept clean with spacious locker and shower area. Also offers massage area. I think there may also be a steamroom. I am planning to be there again from June29 to July 8 and I will again sign up for length of stay. Approx ($30)

Does anyone know the per day cost for an individual and family, and the length of stay fee for an individual and family?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter