Excursion Help

poohs4me

DIS Veteran
Please help guide us. We recently received our Excursion book and have no clue what to do. My boyfriend and I have re-read the sections on excursions in our passporter but still do not know what to do. We thought about going snorkeling but there are so many different options. We are going on the 4-night cruise with a stop at Freeport. We also looked into uexspo for the "Dive Today" program but the website didn't give us enough information. We would like to spend additional time in the water while we are there, but so many options. Right now we are leaning towards the cattamaran and reef snorkeling. Please help us decide what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter