Exclusive Disney Offers?

pheathers24

Mouseketeer
:worship:Does anyone know if there are any travel agencies that offer exclusive discounts other than Magical Vacations? They offer some good ones just not for the dates I need.

No, that is the only agency I've ever heard of that has these exclusive deals.

I think Pixie Vacations and Mouse Fan travel may offer some agency exclusives. I have never used either of these agencies though.

Using Mouse Fan travel for an upcoming trip. They had a special for the dates I wanted. Disney then came out with room only discount. Mouse Fan's rate is a little less, but not much. There is an "exclusive" showing of Osborne Lights for those who booked, but I don't know any details about that yet other than time 8-11----park closes at 8(and it's less than 2 weeks away). I also just saw that there's now an 8:00 Fantasmic show added (unless that is an error), and I think many people go over to the lights after Fantasmic. Don't know how that will work. I really have not been impressed so far. I'd rather book on my own and have control rather than have to depend on someone else. I've had to ask for receipts when I've had the agent make payments, repeat questions in emails that haven't been answered---just not real thrilled. If I go with an agency for a deal, I'm going to ask here first for specific names of agents to use. I would suggest you do that if you decide to go with an agency.

We used Pixie Vacations for our 2013 trip and saved a bunch. They had several vacation deals that fit. We saved about $800 :) and I have to say it's been really nice to work with them. They booked our dining reservations and we will be eating at the new Be Our Guest Restaurant which my daughter is going to just love.

Counting the days and can not wait to see this new Fantasyland at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter