Exchange-athon Regional/Disney mug sent/received thread is here!! Now COMPLETED!!

Ok. Note to all the Hosters of exchanges. Ill have Nancy (meriweather) as my exchanger for exchanges from now on...

Because she's so awesome!!! And since this is the last mug exchange, I thought we should go out with a bang!! So here's all the stuff I got!!!

paper.jpg

The box. There is nothing like coming home to a giant box. And Nancy's letter, her pretty handwriting, on her red, white and blue notepaper.

mug.jpg

The Mug! Its from Disney's California Adventure innn California!!! How Exciting!!!!!!!! Seriously. Every drink I ever have from now on, will be in this mug. Because its likely I wont be in california any time soon.

bear.jpg

This is a bear from Washington state. How do i know where he's from? Why its on his shirt. He has magnets in his feet and arms (paws?) So I think his name shall be Maggy.

keychain.jpg

These are key chains. On the left its from The Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland. (SO COOL!) and the on the right is a sparkly one from seattle, the front says Seattle, and the back is the skyline.

grandcalifornia.jpg

(the back of the grand californian keychain!!)

candle.jpg

These candles are DELICIOUS! Left to right - Blueberry Muffin, Christmas Cookie, and Banana Nut Bread

lolly.jpg

This is a Huckleberry lollipop. Its from Huckleberry Mountain, Jackson Hole Wyoming. My mother says its someplace my godparents have been. I have no idea. But I hope its tasty.

tea.jpg

Delicious Teas!!! From left to right, bottom, then top - Alpine Orginal Spiced Cider apple flavored drink mix, Cranberry Apple jubilee! herb tea, green tea, Spicy Orange delight herb tea, Mrs. Fields Rasberry Cream Hot Cocoa Mix, and Mrs. Fields Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Oh Boy! I cant wait to try them!

soapin.jpg

This is soap and a pin. The Soap is B&BW (most likely bought at the BIG SALE!!!! too bad i spent to much at it... :sad2: ) And its Coconut Lime Verbana, and I love it! And then the Pin is from California Adventure's Who wants to be a Millionare and it lights up and blinks!

allofit.jpg

And thats everything!

Wow. Again Nancy (elf) youve outdown yourself. (or maybe im just incredibly easy to please) Thanks so much!!! It made my day and made my mom (Piratemom189) totally jealous!!! (though shes had some really really nice exchanges lately) Thanks again!!! And this exchange is CLOSED!! Woo Hoo!!! :cheer2:

:rotfl: You are too funny, Stephanie!!
Thanks for sharing ....and you are right :jumping1: This exhange is CLOSED!! :jumping1:

Hi. If you live in California, and you happen to get my name in the next exchange, I want something from Disneyland!! No fair!!! my DD gets all the cool Disneyland stuff... and she wont share!!!

It was funny because I wanted to open it with her (we try to open them in front of each other to share in the excitement) And she got home before I did and had it all displayed on our bar for my enjoyment. But I came home with all sorts of lovely things for the LIME GREEN EXCHANGE! as my DD would say (JUST like MIckey mouse ::MickeyMo ) ' Oh boy!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter