Excellent service from YOURRIDE again!!

DISNEYFAMILY#1

Earning My Ears
We just returned from WDW yesterday (4/20). We used Yourride in December of 2002 for the first time. We were very happy with Yourride. This April there was no question who we would use for our airport transfers. Rabbit was waiting for us at the airport. The service was prompt and excellent. The grocery stop was priceless! We've also had Brian and Thom and they were both very courteous and prompt. We had a towncar in December for four, which was very nice. This trip we had a van for 5, and lots of luggage. The van was very comfortable and highly recommended. Thanks for a job well done!

Were they on time for you at the airport, and when picking you up from the hotel?

I have them reserved for next Monday, to be picked up on Friday. I e-mailed them last week to confirm, and they haven't gotten back to me.:(

Thanks for your great input!

Originally posted by MidwestPiglet
Were they on time for you at the airport, and when picking you up from the hotel?

I have them reserved for next Monday, to be picked up on Friday. I e-mailed them last week to confirm, and they haven't gotten back to me.:(

Thanks for your great input!

I used Yourride on the 21st from mco to dolphin and they were on-time, Dave was great and the grocery stop was a lifesaver.

TJ

Yes, MidwestPiglet, Yourride was always on time when we used them. We've used Yourride on our last 4 trips and they have been early on the pickup and the return. You might want to get their phone number from their website and call Rabbit directly. I had better luck calling him then leaving emails. I also make sure I confirm pickup and return details prior to our travel date.
Have a great trip!

Thanks for your replies!

I did get ahold of Rabbit through e-mail.

We used Tiffany for our last trip, but wanted to give Yourride a try. So much better than a Mears shuttle!:D

We have had great experiences on multiple occassions with yourride - prompt, couteous and reasonably priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter