• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exactly one year from today ...

maryliz

<font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo
... we will be on our very FIRST Disney cruise ... on the new DREAM !!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

We're actually not booked yet ... our friends left today on the Magic, and will be cruising with us next year, so they are booking our staterooms while on board. I categorized our deck and cabin category preferences for them, and asked them to book away! LOL :goodvibes

So I'll be on this forum a lot in the next 52 weeks, probably asking some very silly questions. It will be weird to be a "newbie" to something on the DIS! Warning you all in advance ... please be patient! :rotfl:

Congratulations as your Cruise planning now starts! It's truly exciting isn't it!
Join your Cruise meets board and get to know fellow Dissers who will be cruising with you. Learn about FE's and door decorating, and have a fun time exploring options for excursions to do or not to do.
Welcome to the DCL DIS Board!

We too are on this cruise!! We can't wait....We have a group of friends and family going, it is our first disney cruise but we have been on 6 other cruises. We booked a family balcony cabin. You should join the Disney meets board for our date their are many others who are going that week on there. It is a real nice group of people. Are you going to Disney before the cruise?
April

Cool !!! Already found Dis'ers on our cruise! :goodvibes We are headed to Disney for a few days after the cruise. Just worked out that way vacation-wise. So it's my own version of Land and Sea! LOL :woohoo:

I'm soooo excited ... I think I've "ridden" the Aqua Duck at least 14 times on the video!

Welcome to the DIS ! :goodvibes I've been a member for many, many years, and have met some fabulous people thru Dis meets both at Disney and here at home. This is our first cruise, so to be honest, I've never spent much time on this particular forum. Most of my time is spent on the Canadian board. :)

I think that particular cruise is filling up fast already. The prices of the Oceanview cabins increased quite a bit over the past week, as the inside staterooms sold out. I'm anxious to hear from our friends as to what category and stateroom we ended up getting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter