• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything you need to know about WDW Christmas- Tips & Secrets

I havent read thru the whole thread so someone else may have posted this already, but in December if you go to downtown disney on friday and saturday nights they have carolers singing and a group called Nova Era playing just off to the side of Raglan Road. They are very good...they dress in period costume (think Mozart's time) and play classical music with a modern beat. Some of their music is christmas and some is classical but they are very good. Its a man playing a cello and two women, one playing a violin and one playing a clarinet or oboe or something. Sometimes their drummer is there but when we were there last year they used taped background music. At any rate, they are great!!!!

Does anyone know if they are scheduled to perform this (2013) Christmas season?

When do they stop the Christmas events and start taking down everything?
it's done in phases like how it goes up but by the 2nd week of January it's all down. I remember a few years ago MK still had the big tree up and some decorations up around January 8th but there wasn't any other decorations up in the other parks and the windows on Main St. Were already changed over from the holiday windows.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter