Everything Rope Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be rope dropping AK (8:00 open)and staying at the Dolphin. I was originally going to Uber but with the fact that they make us loop around if we arrive too early... I guess now I’m planning to take the bus :). - would you recommend being at the bus stop at 630?
when they let us in we plan to go to FOP. Wondering if any of you have tried FOP again, right after your rope drop ride? Are we better off heading to the safari right away? Thank you!

I have seen comments on the Disney buses letting in earlier than cars lately rather than letting them in all at the same time. Or in some cases inconsistently. Anyone there now or just back that can confirm the change?

I have seen comments on the Disney buses letting in earlier than cars lately rather than letting them in all at the same time. Or in some cases inconsistently. Anyone there now or just back that can confirm the change?
Bus...be at the stop early so you're on the first bus and you should be well ahead of the cars in most cases.

What time does EPCOT really open for off-site? We arrived at 10:20 today and were allowed right in and are only a few minutes away from boarding Test Track at 10:33a

-Thanks

The times can vary a bit from day to day and park to park with 45 minutes early being a good yardstick.......but sometimes they can open 48 or 50 minutes early.....or only 38 minutes early.............it all depends on when the internal CMs report that they are all manned up and ready to accept guests.

If I’ll be doing HS tomorrow and staying at POP what time would you suggest getting in line for skyliner to rope drop. We want to do slinky first. Thanks

Would it be possible to add the most popular rides so folks know which rides are a must for rope drop? The must rides to get out of the way due to extremely long lines?

Would it be possible to add the most popular rides so folks know which rides are a must for rope drop? The must rides to get out of the way due to extremely long lines?
We could possibly do this but choices are already limited and it really is a personal decision. What is a priority to one person isn’t necessarily a priority to someone else.

We could possibly do this but choices are already limited and it really is a personal decision. What is a priority to one person isn’t necessarily a priority to someone else.

Okay, well how about the rides which on average have the longest wait times each day? For me personally, I would like to ride those first. There may be other rides I may prefer but it would be good to know which rides always have long wait times. Is that possible?

Ok, no worries. I thought it might be helpful for Everything Rope Drop thread. I will take a look at the MDE app. Thank you.

Ok, no worries. I thought it might be helpful for Everything Rope Drop thread. I will take a look at the MDE app. Thank you.
Things change every single day including what is/is not open and when they open. There is no known plan so it's best for each person to look at what 'normally' opens during Rope Drop (already provided in Post 1) and decide from there which rides are important for them to try and ride early.

I also would find something like this beneficial for the Everything Rope Drop thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter