Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

We have a split stay booked (7 nights at YC, 7 nights at WL), so two different reservations. If we purchase Memory Maker, is it good for our whole trip even though we have two reservations?

We have a split stay booked (7 nights at YC, 7 nights at WL), so two different reservations. If we purchase Memory Maker, is it good for our whole trip even though we have two reservations?
Yes. MM is not tied to your actual room reservation.

Hi everyone. Is it still true that Memory Maker will start with the first download? I have 2 trips this summer - 6 weeks apart - and purchased Memory Maker already for the 2nd trip in August. I know that the 30 days of Memory Maker won't span both trips. I don't want it to be "activated" during our June trip.

Thanks!

We are a large family travelling to WDW in August and memory maker is a must for us! We have 3 separate rooms to accommodate all of us. Can I just purchase 1 memory maker and have it linked to all of us? Will we get ride photos from all rooms or just the room of the person who purchased MM?!? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

We are a large family travelling to WDW in August and memory maker is a must for us! We have 3 separate rooms to accommodate all of us. Can I just purchase 1 memory maker and have it linked to all of us? Will we get ride photos from all rooms or just the room of the person who purchased MM?!? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
As long as everyone is linked to YOUR Family & Friends list in MDE, you should see their photos and be able to download them using MM.

Question re Memory Maker - I just finished my trip. It’s been 3 years since we have been to Disney. I’ve always been able to edit pictures and add borders, stickers, etc. Last trip in 2019 you couldn’t edit the photos on a PC and can only use iOS. This time I see “edit” but no frames or stickers are visible when I click on it. Anyone have any clue what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
I was just coming here to see if anyone else was having this issue! We were there over Memorial Day so it’s been a couple of weeks and no borders or stickers have popped up. I messaged PhotoPass yesterday so I’ll update if I have any luck. Was hoping for some 50th borders.

I was just coming here to see if anyone else was having this issue! We were there over Memorial Day so it’s been a couple of weeks and no borders or stickers have popped up. I messaged PhotoPass yesterday so I’ll update if I have any luck. Was hoping for some 50th borders.
There were 50th borders after our January trip. I'm sure they'll put them back. Just keep pestering. It took 2 messages and a lot of checking before mine showed up.

Has anyone had issues with the Tot ride pictures recently?
I have emailed more than a week ago and still no Picture…
I really want to see it - it will be an epic one for sure!

Question:
I am an annual pass holder renewed in April out of State. I will be going to Disney this month and again in December.

If I want to have Memory Maker/Photo Pass for both trips, do I have to Pay $169 for both trips and what happened to the $99 deal? I think I already know the answer and am not going to be happy with the answer. DH keeps on saying they are pricing us out of My Happy Place. Disney is starting to make me sad! I would like some Pixie Dust on this question please!

Question:
I am an annual pass holder renewed in April out of State. I will be going to Disney this month and again in December.

If I want to have Memory Maker/Photo Pass for both trips, do I have to Pay $169 for both trips and what happened to the $99 deal? I think I already know the answer and am not going to be happy with the answer. DH keeps on saying they are pricing us out of My Happy Place. Disney is starting to make me sad! I would like some Pixie Dust on this question please!
As an Annual Passholder, you had the option to add a PhotoPass Download option to your AP when you renewed. This option would allow you to download all photos taken during the year that pass is active. The renewal rate for that option is $85 plus tax. Stop at a Guest Relations location once you get to WDW and see if you can still add the PhotoPass Download option to your pass.

If you purchase Memory Maker separately, you will need to purchase it twice in order to get photos from both trips.

Last edited:
As an Annual Passholder, you had the option to add a PhotoPass Download option to your AP when you renewed. This option would allow you to download all photos taken during the year that pass is active. The renewal rate for that option is $85 plus tax. Stop at a Guest Relations location once you get to WDW and see if you can still add the PhotoPass Download option to your pass.

If you purchase Memory Maker separately, you will need to purchase it twice in order to get photos from both trips.
Thank you was able to call got transferred to 4 different people way over a 1 1/2 hours, but finally was able to add it to my Annual Pass that I had renewed in April. It was $89.46

Hi all. Following up on my post about borders and stickers. I emailed PhotoPass a couple of weeks ago and after not hearing back I decided to call. The cast member I spoke to said that while the button to add a border or sticker is still there, borders and stickers have been taken away as of the last update and are not slated to come back. She did say that they've been instructed to fill out a form every time a guest calls about this so she wonders if there's enough interest they might bring them back. Bummer :(

Question -- are the photo spots in Disney Spring open? If I go there on my check in day, will those photos be included? Not sure what triggers the start of Memory Maker

Question -- are the photo spots in Disney Spring open? If I go there on my check in day, will those photos be included? Not sure what triggers the start of Memory Maker
Yes, the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs is open. If you purchased MM more than 3 days prior to your visit to the studio, those photos will be available for download as part of MM.

I used to have an AP, so this used to be simple. Now, without one, I have questions.

I have 2 trips coming up in Sept. The first is a week long with a group of friends, staying on site. The second is 2 weeks long with extended family, staying off site. For the first I will have 4 day tickets. For the second I will have 10 day tickets.

Can I buy MM for the entire visit - both trips? If not, how can I buy MM to cover the two trips? Not even sure how this works when staying off site.

I used to have an AP, so this used to be simple. Now, without one, I have questions.

I have 2 trips coming up in Sept. The first is a week long with a group of friends, staying on site. The second is 2 weeks long with extended family, staying off site. For the first I will have 4 day tickets. For the second I will have 10 day tickets.

Can I buy MM for the entire visit - both trips? If not, how can I buy MM to cover the two trips? Not even sure how this works when staying off site.
The clock on your MM purchase doesn’t start ticking until you download a photo (clicking to Save it to your phone counts!). Each individual photo will be available to download for 30 days after it’s taken, and you have 45 days from when you download your first photo to when your free downloads end.

So depending on the number of days from the start of the first trip to the end of the second, you can probably start downloading at some point during the first trip and continue downloading during the second trip. Maybe download all photos from the first trip at home between the two trips, and I’d give myself a few days after I got home to do a final download of all photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter