Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

Why is Adventureland not included in this?
I could not find anything to explain it yet.

How much of a disadvantage is the International Gateway during EE if you want to head to Frozen first? I'm at AOA and plan on using the Skyliner. Being held in Canada would seem to be a bit of disadvantage, but then again the construction walls by GOTG could negate that?
Entering through the IG is not a disadvantage when heading to Frozen first. Multiple posts prepandemic established that.

Yes! We are resort guests. Ok, so 20-30 minutes early is probably early enough it sounds like.

We're fine to head there earlier, if it's necessary. We do plan to ride Frozen standby. But I'm not sure how necessary it is to arrive an hour early like we did for ROTR.
Please respond back with how that works out for Frozen. We are there next Tuesday and Frozen is the one ride my granddaughters will have to ride. We are resort guests so can enter 30 minutes early. Thanks in advance!

How much of a disadvantage is the International Gateway during EE if you want to head to Frozen first? I'm at AOA and plan on using the Skyliner. Being held in Canada would seem to be a bit of disadvantage, but then again the construction walls by GOTG could negate that?

Please respond back with how that works out for Frozen. We are there next Tuesday and Frozen is the one ride my granddaughters will have to ride. We are resort guests so can enter 30 minutes early. Thanks in advance!
Entering by either front entrance or International Gateway should get you to Norway around the same time. The key to a shorter line is more where you are in the EE crowd entering the parks once the 'rope drops' as opposed to front/IG entrance.

It is recommended if you want to be at the front of the EE crowd that you arrive at your resort transportation 90 mins before EE begins. That will play in more than which entrance you arrive from.

At AoA now. Today was my MK day. 830 early entry/9am for the public.

Bus showed up at about 7:25.

They packed us in the bus....like pre-covid days.

Pulled into the bus depot about 7:43.

There were about 40 people in each line for the tapstiles upon my arrival.

Let us in the park about 7:50/7:51 today.

I will say for those at swan or dolphin I had my reservation in MDE, but morning we headed to Epcot we had a room issue that required us to be switched meaning our reservation status appeared checked out so the magic band and MDE weren't showing anything. I grabbed my room card and the girl let us in.. I would suggest maybe keeping a screen shot of your reservation on hand incase the key card doesn't work with every CM

At Art of Animation today and went to Hollywood studios.

I arrived the Skylliner station about 10 minutes before 7:00 and there were already approximately 25 or 30 people in line.

They had us stage inside the shelter about 7:15 or so and at about 7:24 they dispatched us from the station over to the transfer station near cbr.

We were held there briefly and about 7:27 they started dispatching cars from the transfer station over to Hollywood studios.

I was walking inside Hollywood studios at 7:34 a.m. .

I was wondering if Kilimajaro Safaris is open in the extra half hour for resort guests. We were hoping to rope drop this as the animals are more active in the morning.

that is probably true, I have never experienced a lack of active animals regardless of the time of day. Some of course may be more active than others, but many animals sleep a lot.

I was wondering if Kilimajaro Safaris is open in the extra half hour for resort guests. We were hoping to rope drop this as the animals are more active in the morning.
No, Kilimanjaro Safaris are not open during ETPE hours. Post 1 lists all attractions that are normally open in each park.

Apologies - I forgot to post about our Epcot day. I noticed quite a few questions related to Epcot, so here is how my ETPE played out:

Oct 16: Park open 10am; ETPE 9:30am - We wanted to be "early" since we had scored BG12 on Remy, so we arrived at Epcot via private driver at 8:35am. They had the ETPE group scan in on the right and held the other visitors to the left. They let us in to almost under SE; at 8:50am they let us go back to the constructions walls near Guardians. My group was on the front of this crowd; while 2 CMs held the group there until 9:28am. At 9:28am they "led" the way to TT; in an effort to keep the crowd from going crazy.

A couple observations related to this:
1. By about 9:15am, I could NOT see the end of the crowd behind me. That is how deep the crowd became. Personally, if I were attempting FEA first, I would use the back entrance (sorry, I have no details on ETPE for that entrance). From the reports I've read, it would appear the back entrance does not queue a ton of people like the front....I suspect it's solely related to the larger group wanting TT first.
2. We did TT with almost no wait; we were probably the 2nd group at the computer design spot. After, we immediately went to FEA and it had a posted wait time of 45 minutes. We were in line and done the ride in 40 minutes. We went back to Remy after this; they were boarding groups 1-17 (again we were BG2) and we had to wait about 25 minutes.

Happy to answer any questions.

For those asking about FEA …we did not utilize the early entry on Tuesday as I had paid for Remy and FEA. But we did happen to enter before the 9 am actual opening. We tapped into FEA about 9:02 and the non resort crowds had not yet arrived, and the standby line was already 35 minutes long and way longer when we got off.

I think I saw somewhere that the answer is no, but can't find it: Can you take an Uber to Contemporary for breakfast and then walk to MK? We're staying at All Star Music and not super thrilled about getting to the bus stop and waiting for 90 minutes (and then getting on a packed bus.)

We're not worried about being at the front of the pack since we're not planning on rushing to a headliner, so trying to figure out what's easiest/least stressful.

I think I saw somewhere that the answer is no, but can't find it: Can you take an Uber to Contemporary for breakfast and then walk to MK? We're staying at All Star Music and not super thrilled about getting to the bus stop and waiting for 90 minutes (and then getting on a packed bus.)

We're not worried about being at the front of the pack since we're not planning on rushing to a headliner, so trying to figure out what's easiest/least stressful.
No, you may not take a ride share to the Contemporary. You may take a ride share to the TTC and then take either the monitail or ferry from there.

Last edited:

No, you may not take a ride share to the Contemporary. You may take a ride share to the TTC and then take either the monitail or ferry from there.

You can take a ride share to Contempo if you have a breakfast reservation there. Otherwise, it's pretty hit or miss if they will let you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!