Everything Arrived Today!

Ok, I am leaving in like 26 days and the only thing I have received are the plane tickets, souvenier luggage tags (the ones with the castle on them) and my itinerary. Should I have already received my magical express tags?? Or anything else??

Sorry to highjack your post, it just made me wonder. Maybe I should give them a call tomorrow to make sure I have everything I need.

Ok, I am leaving in like 26 days and the only thing I have received are the plane tickets, souvenier luggage tags (the ones with the castle on them) and my itinerary. Should I have already received my magical express tags?? Or anything else??

Sorry to highjack your post, it just made me wonder. Maybe I should give them a call tomorrow to make sure I have everything I need.

i got my magical express yellow luggage tags separately about a week after the other itinerary information.

It's usually the opposite for us. I was anticipating the ME tags this week. Once we pass 45 days they usually arrive between the 30-45 day mark. I generally have to wait until 25-30 days to get the packet with the airline the souvenier luggage tags, etc. If I were you I would give them a ring.

But first check on the list they sent. You know the one that says luggage tags 1 per person, Plane Tickets 1 per person...and make sure they have you listed for ME that could be the problem. Either way you should make the call...to either get registered for ME if they messed up or ask where your tags are.

We just got ours as well last week! I love seeing those blue envelopes in the mail!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter