Everyone's Plan of Action for 2014 Release Dates

SG101

Mouseketeer
After reading all of the great prices from the 2013 release date threads (and I could kick myself because my friends just putzed around and wouldn't commit until the prices went up)...what's everyone planning on booking once DCL releases the 2014 dates and itineraries?

Do you have a specific ship, itinerary, time of year already mapped out? or just play it by ear if you find a great deal?

I'm so stressed right now because I'm afraid I'm going to miss it, and my daughter is having minor surgery tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll forget to check disboards and miss the release (I'm going a little coo coo this week).

If there's someone out there that is always on top of the release info and wouldn't mind texting me, I don't PM'ing my phone number.

Thanks, and happy sailing!!!!

3 more months till our Fantasy Western Caribbean!!!!!!!!

strategy is to try and book another summer Fantasy cruise with hopes that opening day /hours prices are better than what they jumped up to for this summer ... or to sail a classic ship on a NEW, i.e., DIFFERENT caribbean itinerary.

Unfortunately for me, we are constrained by school schedules and the more unique specialty cruises are usually out of the question schedule wise.

mmouse37 said:
Our TA has all our info and I will let them handle it.

MJ

Yep :) Our TA knows to move our 2 dummy dates to March & Aug 2014 on the Fantasy. I'm willing to change the Aug cruise if there's a southern cruise or even a cruise out of Miami that includes Jamaica, I'll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Our priority is a Southern Caribbean if there is one. We can travel any time as we don't have kids. However if DCL doesn't have a Southern then I am probably going to book Carnival in March 2014 to do a Southern!

After that, a Canada cruise out of NYC if they are being offered. Third choice would be Xmas 2014.

moving my dummy date to a European, Hawaiian or Alaskan. Whatever is being offered :)

I don't have a plan of actionf or 2014 I just want to see what will be offered. If it something I like great I'll contact my TA if not I'll just book some other time when more dates are released.

First choice is Hawaii. Second is a Southern Caribbean. Third choice is a Panama Canal. Fourth choice is Alaska.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

1--HAWAII
2--Panama Canal
3--Mexican Riviera (were these stopping in Puerto Vallarta??) would love to combine a Disney cruise with hopes of an excursion to Marieta Islands and the hidden beach! I know they aren't doing these any more after this year but ill cross my fingers...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My plan is to book as soon as I can. Right now looking at a 7 night Western Caribbean from PC sometime in January or February. I homeschool, so we can be super flexible with dates!

We are so hoping for something out of new York ... Saving on airfare and getting to go to wdw would be amazing...,,

What are the chances of Galveston doing the Castaway Cay and Disney World again? We had our flight s booked already or we would have moved.

Alaska!!! Trying to decide between DCL and another line for a summer 2014 Alaskan, but we'll move our dummy dates there in case we decide on DCL.

First choice is Alaska then maybe a Southern Caribbean cruise including ports like St-Lucia, Aruba and St-Croix would be perfect.

Otherwise will stay with a 4 night cruise on the Dream with a stay at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter