Everyone loves parades but me, right?

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Do people actually "chaulk out their area??" :eek:

LOL. I haven't witnessed this practice first hand but there have been reports on the Dis of this happening.:D

I hear ya. We don't do parades anymore. We've been To Disney too many times to count and have seen them all at one time or another. We really used to enjoy them, but the obnoxious people have won as far as I'm concerned. I'm only 5' and got very tired of waiting for long periods of time and then people would push and shove their way in front of me and my family. Now we avoid all parades and go on rides. Thanks to all the obnoxious people we get to do tons of rides. Much better.

Hate them! I'm too darn short to see anything. People push, kids cut in front of my kids, etc. We either leave the park & parade times or hit the rides because the lines are short.

We never go to parades....most are in mid-afternoon,and we're always taking a break from the parks at that time.:D

I do love Spectromagic...but the only time I got to see IT very well was finding a "secret" viewing spot..a walkway near the left of the castle. When the parade crosses the bride to Adventureland you have a non-obstructed view.

thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, my family tries to make me feel like an awful person because I HATE parades of any kind. I am short (5ft 1in) also and I never thought of that for a reason, but you may be onto something. When I was in high school I was a pom-pom girl (yes I am showing my age) and I remember all those awful parades we would have to march in. Give me a half-time show anyday. This trip I am trying to avoid the parades at all cost. We are straying on-site so maybe DH will stay with the kids and I'll sneek back to the room! One can only hope....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter