Every-ONE is coming up DAISY!!! WDW & WWoHP w/ LOTS of pics - FINISHED 10/13, p 24

I love this one! :laughing: Too cute!

The food here is super yummy. It was my second time there (first was in October 2011) and both times I was very pleased with the food and the characters. Service this time wasn't as good, but not horrible either.

This is one of our favorite breakfasts. We're doing it again this month. :cool1:

The others finally made their way out to us and we headed toward EPCOT. Love this resort and this view!

I can so easily picture myself standing there right now. ::yes::

So happy to see another TR from you! :goodvibes OMG!! Can't believe how big Seth is getting. What a cutie pie!! That condo is gorgeous and so spacious!! I am having breakfast at Cape May for the first time in October... can't wait!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!! popcorn::

I'm late but here to enjoy your TR! I'm interested to see how Seth did with rides and such-my sister and niece (who will be 2 1/2) are going on the trip with us in October. It will be her first trip of many! Can't wait to see Disney through her eyes!

Seth is looking so grown up! Cape May looks fun, we've had dinner there, but not breakfast. One of these times we will make it for breakfast.

Subbing!

It sounds like you enjoyed your Cape May character breakfast. I did not realize there was a character breakfast at the Boardwalk resort. We enjoyed the character mix and food choices at the character breakfast at 1900 Park Faire when we went in 2008, so we are going there again this July. I am looking forward to the strawberry soup!

Love the pic of Donald with Josh - I love when the characters 'act up' with the teens.

Your little Seth is such a cutie, looking forward to reading more about your trip.

I had no idea this was going on. Glad I found it.
Not on property. :faint: :rotfl2: The condo looks nice.
Nice butter beer moustache. LOL
Nice to have a little meeting that wasn’t planned. Reminds me of Kona a few years ago. LOL
Great pics during the meal.

Hi Dawn. Love that you got the same condo again for this trip - it probably felt a little like coming home. :goodvibes

What a fun first morning for Seth! It is funny that he got so shy when he saw the characters. Probably because they are so big up close. DGS, 2 said that last year after they went to DLR. (Well, I asked him if he saw Mickey, and he said "Uh huh - BIG!!!!" ) :lmao:

This is now my all time favorite picture from any TR, Dawn. I just love it.

I'm glad you had a good breakfast at Cape May. Unfortunately, ours was awful in December but I'm hoping when I'm there this coming Monday that it was just an off day in December.

Love the pics of your son with the characters.

Hey Dawn, love your trip reports, so glad you decided to do one.
Seth is looking like such a big boy now......

KIM

Thanks so much for reading! Yes, he's growing like a weed! He was only 6 pounds 1 ounce when he was born, and now he's in the 95th percentile for height and 80th percentile for weight. I did it right - had him little and then let him get big once he was outside of my belly! :rotfl:

I love this one! :laughing: Too cute!

This is one of our favorite breakfasts. We're doing it again this month. :cool1:

I can so easily picture myself standing there right now. ::yes::

Joshua is SO super shy, so that picture was so great to get! I do like that breakfast a lot. We will be back. Can't wait to see your pictures from there!

So happy to see another TR from you! :goodvibes OMG!! Can't believe how big Seth is getting. What a cutie pie!! That condo is gorgeous and so spacious!! I am having breakfast at Cape May for the first time in October... can't wait!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!! popcorn::

Awww, thanks! And thank you for reading! Yep, he's a big boy. Talking up a storm now (thank goodness...it took him awhile to really start talking). You will love Cape May! Let me know if you do a TR.

I'm late but here to enjoy your TR! I'm interested to see how Seth did with rides and such-my sister and niece (who will be 2 1/2) are going on the trip with us in October. It will be her first trip of many! Can't wait to see Disney through her eyes!

Well, I'll tell you he did great. The only problem we had was when we'd get off a ride, he'd be fine for a second and then he'd realize we were leaving the ride and he'd start crying. He didn't get the concept that it was over and we were gonna go do something else fun. As the trip progressed he got better with that. But it was a slow progression!

Thanks so much for reading! :)

Seth is looking so grown up! Cape May looks fun, we've had dinner there, but not breakfast. One of these times we will make it for breakfast.

He's getting to be such a big boy! Makes me happy and sad all at once. :rolleyes: I wanna do Cape May for dinner sometime...I hear it's yummy!

Subbing!

It sounds like you enjoyed your Cape May character breakfast. I did not realize there was a character breakfast at the Boardwalk resort. We enjoyed the character mix and food choices at the character breakfast at 1900 Park Faire when we went in 2008, so we are going there again this July. I am looking forward to the strawberry soup!

Thanks so much for reading! And welcome! Cape May is actually at the Beach Club Resort, but it's a short walk and right across the water to the Boardwalk Resort. You may know that, but I wanted to be sure I didn't give you the impression that it was at the Boardwalk. I want to do 1900 Park Fare breakfast b/c it has my fav character, Alice! We've never made it there but we will one day! I did do dinner there in 2008 and they had the strawberry soup for dinner, too. It was so good!

Love the pic of Donald with Josh - I love when the characters 'act up' with the teens.

Your little Seth is such a cutie, looking forward to reading more about your trip.

I know, so glad my camera was ready for that one! Thanks...we like him. :)

Hi Dawn! I'm so excited you are doing a TR! :goodvibes

Yay....glad you're here!!! :thumbsup2 I hear congrats are in order. I won't say more than that at this point.

I had no idea this was going on. Glad I found it.
Not on property. :faint: :rotfl2: The condo looks nice.
Nice butter beer moustache. LOL
Nice to have a little meeting that wasn’t planned. Reminds me of Kona a few years ago. LOL
Great pics during the meal.

Thanks for reading, Scott! I posted on a couple of groups I'm in on FB but somehow maybe we aren't in those together? Who knows. Anyway, glad you found it!

Seriously! I love planned dismeets but it's so nice when you see a face you know from online but unexpectedly...such a nice surprise! :hug:

Hi Dawn. Love that you got the same condo again for this trip - it probably felt a little like coming home. :goodvibes

What a fun first morning for Seth! It is funny that he got so shy when he saw the characters. Probably because they are so big up close. DGS, 2 said that last year after they went to DLR. (Well, I asked him if he saw Mickey, and he said "Uh huh - BIG!!!!" ) :lmao:

Well, we actually had picked out another one owned by the same guy. But then we added a night to the end of the trip and that one wasn't available that night, so we went back to this one. I was fine with that, though, because I knew this one was awesome.

The big character theory is something I thought of. Just so big in real life!

This is now my all time favorite picture from any TR, Dawn. I just love it.

I'm glad you had a good breakfast at Cape May. Unfortunately, ours was awful in December but I'm hoping when I'm there this coming Monday that it was just an off day in December.

Love the pics of your son with the characters.

:lmao: Thanks! I will pass that along to Joshua. :rotfl:

I hope your breakfast there next week is better! Like I said, our service wasn't that great but I do love the food and characters there. :thumbsup2

Hi Dawn. I had no idea you took another trip. I'm excited to hear all about it. Seth is a big guy now, though still just as cute. I hate wasting my Disney time waiting to pay. I hope it didn't take too long.

Hi Dawn. I had no idea you took another trip. I'm excited to hear all about it. Seth is a big guy now, though still just as cute. I hate wasting my Disney time waiting to pay. I hope it didn't take too long.

It wasn't too terrible. And actually it saved the rest of our group having to wait on me to change his diaper....haha! Glad you found me, and thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start! I look forward to reading more about it!

I think you're wise not to move your son into a toddler bed yet--once they're out of the crib, then they can get into so many more things, and you have to up your babyproofing!!

Best wishes for a great day! Jennifer

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start! I look forward to reading more about it!

I think you're wise not to move your son into a toddler bed yet--once they're out of the crib, then they can get into so many more things, and you have to up your babyproofing!!

Best wishes for a great day! Jennifer

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes Yes, I agree on the toddler bed. I'm just dreading the day! :sad2:

So we had just had a great breakfast at Cape May and were headed to EPCOT. Made it into the International Gateway with no problems (yay....our tickets work! :rotfl: ) and entered our first Disney park of the trip! :hyper: Terrie and/or Joshua had to use the potty, so Mom and I took a bench and let Seth take a look around him....no idea of what he's in for the next few days!

First objective was to get FPs to Soarin, so off we headed that way. This was Sunday, May 19th, and the last day of the Flower & Garden Festival. Just as we came out of Canada we saw the the Oz-themed area to the left, so we walked through that. Loved that movie, and loved this area! There was a cute playround too, but Seth didn't seem interested so I made a mental note to visit it later in the day and let him run off some steam.

Mom was my stroller-pusher a lot of the time this trip. That way I could take pictures for us both. I don't think she got her camera out once b/c she knew I had it taken care of!

Probably the 1st time out of about 693 times that he pointed at something and said, "WOOK!!!!"

He was just huggin' on Minnie (and calling her Daisy) that entire morning....sweet! :goodvibes

Pretty! :flower3:

Don't worry, I will!

The first monorail we saw go by.....

Seth LOVED the monorail! He would point at it and say, "TRAIIIIIIN!!!!!" He used to call anything that looked like a train "choo" (even tractor trailer trucks), but he's since learned the word train.

The gang found a bench outside of the Land pavilion, I gathered everyone's tickets and headed down to get Soarin' FPs. No sense in dragging everyone with me. As I was walking back to them, I noticed that my new crocs were rubbing blisters on my feet.....nice! :rolleyes2 I bought some new Mary Jane crocs about a month before and they had been fine until then. But the little button where the strap goes across the top of my foot was rubbing against the insides of my feet, and because it was rather warm that caused dampness, which in turn was causing a blister. I dug some band-aids out of my bag and covered them up, hoping to catch them early. Stay tuned....

Terrie and Joshua decided to go their way (which made sense....I didn't want them to have to drag behind us) and Mom, Seth and I headed to Nemo.

There was no wait other than just a tiny bit right when you load the clamshell. Seth loved the ride except for the Bruce part. He HATES Bruce! Kind of funny since last trip we had our picture made inside his mouth and it didn't even phase him. But when he watches Nemo and Bruce appears, he starts crying and screaming. So I just hugged him during the Bruce part and then he got over it quickly. :p

Continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48611233&postcount=58

He also loved looking at the all the fishies and "meemos" (his word for Nemo)!

Watching the manatees....

Had to get a picture on front of MEEEMO!!! (I know that's Marlin, but he doesn't know that.)

After we were finished with the Seas pavilion, we decided to head up to check out the wait for Spaceship Earth and maybe get some pictures at the front of the park.

Spaceship Earth wait was about 30 minutes, so I nixed it and said we'd come back later. Mom saw this golf cart out in front of SE, and she had to get a picture with it. She's an AVID golfer (Gallatin Country Club Women's Champ 2010, baby!!! :lmao: ), so she was super excited about it.

I believe we got some photopass pictures in front of SE then, but I haven't gotten my photopass CD yet. Should get it in a couple weeks, and I'll share those then. After that, we wanted to head to World Showcase and we turned around to see this.

:scared1: :sad: :faint:

I'm sorry, but if you wear something like that to Disney World, you are going to get gauked at, pointed at and you will be getting your picture made. It's just like wearing crazy 6-inch stilettos to a park. (And obviously you can't see her face, so her identity can't be an issue. I would never post someone's face online.) What was she thinking??? That can't be comfortable!!!! :crazy2:

Some prettier pictures as we headed to World Showcase.....

Kind of an odd combo....Pinnochio and Captain Hook?

Seth saw Hook and smiled. He knows him from Jake & the Neverland Pirates. :)

Cute Lion King topiary....

Mom loved this display and asked me to take her picture on front of it. (Notice Seth still huggin' on Minnie a/k/a Daisy.)

Loved this topiary! This is actually going to be Seth's first in-theater movie later this month!

Next installment....World Showcase and some yummy food and beverage! ::yes::

Hi Dawn! Just found your TR today. :wave2:

The photo of the lady in her booty shorts I guess you could say...uh. Yeah, wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!