Ever used ME without getting tags ahead of time?

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
We just booked ME today for an arrival on 12/15. I have never used ME without having the yellow tags on our luggage. Is it difficult? Does it take a long time? Should we just get it ourselves?

Never done ME without tags:scared:. I'd rather be safe and get my own bags. Than get on the bus.

I have done it lots of times that way. My daughter is a CM and so when we stay on property she gets the room reservation in her name and stays with us...so all the paperwork goes to her in FL and it never comes to us. You do have to stop at the desk but since they have the CM out front to divert people to buses that don't need to stop it really doesn't take too long.

I do sometimes pick up my own bags too because I just don't want to wait for my bags

Liz

But you don't NEED to pick up your luggage. Just stop at the Welcome Center, show them your claim checks, describe your luggage, and head to your bus.

If you do get your own checked luggage, it's customary to tip anyone who assists you with it - for example, the bus driver who stows it under the bus, Bell Services if you leave it with them...

We have done it. It took an extra 3 minutes to do the luggage description and that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter