Ever Stay at The Monumental Hotel (formerly Crowne Plaza)?

VanessasMom

Disney Bound!
Just looking into a "budget" spring break getaway. I noticed some good rates at The Monumental Hotel. It looks really nice and is a 4-star hotel. For $65/night over spring break it's a great deal. It was formerly a Crowne Plaza. Anyone ever stay here? Reviews?

Just looking into a "budget" spring break getaway. I noticed some good rates at The Monumental Hotel. It looks really nice and is a 4-star hotel. For $65/night over spring break it's a great deal. It was formerly a Crowne Plaza. Anyone ever stay here? Reviews?
We stayed there one night last March to be near the airport after staying on site. The room itself was very large adn comfortable. The hotel seemed eerily quiet, but the pool was beautiful. I seem to remember some type of extra charge that was mandatory that I didnt like, it wasnt much.. but it irritated me. other than that it was a good place, i thought for the price.

I just stayed at the Monumental Hotel last week. I booked it on Easy Click Travel via Kayak for $49 a night plus tax and a $6 resort fee. I was impressed for the price. It only has 94 rooms and was nowhere near booked, so it was quiet and uncrowded. The pool area is a step above anything else for the price and one I will stay at again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter