Ever cruise with a celebrity?

believinthemagic

Mouseketeer
Just saw that Chris Harrison (host of The Bachelor) was on the Dream over Thanksgiving. It got me wondering... Has anyone else on here had a celebrity on their cruise?

In 2003 we were on the Wonder the same time as Raven Simone. (Disney channels That's so Raven & also Rudy from the Cosby Show). She was in our dining room for dinner a few times. I would never have noticed her if someone hadn't pointed her out.

Anyone else?

Joey fatone from nsync 2005 pc eastbound
Aly n aj from disney concert 2008 pc eastbound

Just saw that Chris Harrison (host of The Bachelor) was on the Dream over Thanksgiving. It got me wondering... Has anyone else on here had a celebrity on their cruise?

In 2003 we were on the Wonder the same time as Raven Simone. (Disney channels That's so Raven & also Rudy from the Cosby Show). She was in our dining room for dinner a few times. I would never have noticed her if someone hadn't pointed her out.

Anyone else?

Nov 4 - 9 cruise, Richard Sherman was part of our WDW Radio group. I'm mad that I never did get the chance to get a picture with him, or even shake his hand. But we did have a 2 hour show in the Walt Disney Theater with him. His stories of the old days with Walt and his brother were fantastic.

JohnPA said:
Nov 4 - 9 cruise, Richard Sherman was part of our WDW Radio group. I'm mad that I never did get the chance to get a picture with him, or even shake his hand. But we did have a 2 hour show in the Walt Disney Theater with him. His stories of the old days with Walt and his brother were fantastic.

Soo cool!! I listen to Lou's podcast & heard him talk about this. What an amazing opportunity to get to hear Mr. Sherman talk. It gave me chills just hearing the podcast about it, I can only imagine how awesome it must have been to be there in person.

So happy that you got to experience it!!

On my Nov. 2011 Dream cruise we had a show filmming an episode on our ship. I never figured out what show it was.

Also you can't forget about the taping of Cake Boss on the Dream. I still have that show on my DVR.

I was on the maiden voyage on the Fantasy and Larry the Cable Guy was on board as well as John Lasseter. They where plenty of Disney executives as well and probably other celebrities but really didn't notice. Again I was on board the Disney Wonder with John Lasseter when I was on the first Disney/Pixar cruise.

He sailed with us in August of 05, on the Magic out of CA. Loved his show! :thumbsup2

Elizabeth Mitchell (from Lost...and now Revolution on Monday nights and lots of other stuff!) was on our Alaskan cruise...it was the inaugural Alaskan. This is her...

http://revolutiontvshow.com/blog/rachel-matheson-elizabeth-mitchell/

She sat right next to us with her husband, son and nanny when we played BINGO. I won so she congratulated me and we talked briefly and we got a pic with her. She was super nice. We saw her husband later in the elevator and chatted. All really nice people. Because she isn't a SUPER star, lots of people just looked at her like "don't I know her? Who is that?" But couldn't really place her so that left her incognito!!

We had Ernie Sabella (voice of Pumbaa) on one of our sailings a number of years ago. The NICEST man, just so down-to-earth and friendly.

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen from the Twilight movies) and Jennie Garth (of 90210) were on our June 2011 Med cruise with their kids pre-divorce. We spotted them several times around the ship and took some "not so stealth" photos. Their daugher performed in the passenger talent show along with the daughter of the friends we were traveling with. Just saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 yesterday, and when Peter's name came up on the credits, I turned to my friend and said: "There's my cruise buddy!"

We had Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel) on one of our cruises. This was PodCast Cruise 2.0 and she did a private concert just for us and signed autographs afterward. Spectacular.
35594_1702685014378_6372508_n.jpg

I was a Carnival Cruise a few years ago that had a bunch of actors from the soap operas. I guess it was a "soap cruise".

Annie Potts was allegedly on our cruise, never saw her, found out about it here after we got back. :lmao:

When we cruised on NCL in the '80's they always had a name comedian, name singer, (folks who were regulars on the Tonight show, etc) and sports celebrity on board. The performers normally did they one show for the week, then spent the rest of their time hanging out with the passengers.

On our Fantasy cruise in June we had Nancy Grace and her family as well as Elin Woods (Tiger Woods' ex) and her children.

whitfive said:
On our Fantasy cruise in June we had Nancy Grace and her family as well as Elin Woods (Tiger Woods' ex) and her children.

My sister is obsessed with Nancy Grace! She would've been stalking her all over that ship! Good thing we weren't there! Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter