Event Only Deposit Question Eeeeks!

Taryn

VMK Spooky Pirate Yeti Girl of Doom
Hi,

I've sent an e-mail off to dis2001@wdwinfo.com but I thought I would ask here as well just in case I can get the information more quickly.

If I have been able to register do I have a ticket? (I registered at 6am this morning) The reason I ask is that I am flipping a bit because everyone is racing to get their cheques in and becuase I am in Canada I am still trying to find out how much money I need to send in or if a US money order would be preferred. At any rate, if the spots go to whoever has their cheque in first I am doomed, mine will be later because I have not be told what to send and it has to go a lot further!

Do I have a spot? Have any other Canadians recieved information?

Thanks!

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

Taryn - you should've received an e-mail with the address for mailing the deposit. Since you're in Canada, I think a money order in the amount of $50 US is the best thing to get. Mail it today, and I think you'll be fine.

If I haven't heard anything by, say 2pm, that is exactly what I will do.

I don't want to mess this up!

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

Taryn, please mail your money order (2/12)today and there will be no problem getting your convention passes.

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

Taryn, I'm in the same boat as you! I can't get my money order out until tomorrow (13th), so I hope I'm not doomed! :(

snowprince.gif

Can anyone tell me if we only need to send in the $50 deposit to cover one person even if we have signed up for 4 adults or does that cover it all - deposit-wise that is? Sorry if that sounds dumb, but I just got home from a long night of driving home from the east coast. Thanks if you can help a very weary-eyed, tired person.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

Hi Snowwark,

I wouldn't worry, it sounds like Linda has everything well organized... Oh, and just an FYI, my bank charges a $5.00 service charge for US Money Orders so my total with exchange was $81.92 for the $50.00 order.

Also I was going to send it express mail which is 2-4 days, but it was $7.25CDN for one little envelope! I mailed is regular post which should be seven days for 60 cents.

Good luck, I am so glad to see another Canadian going!

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

Thanks for the info Taryn, I'll make sure I get that out tomorrow! The prices we Canadians have to pay!!! :rolleyes:

snowprince.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!