Evening EMH at TL

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
I've never given this one a thought....until now. :confused: How busy would this be on a Saturday night in August? How does it work (a second wristband? available when?) Does anyone have experience with this? Do tell ALL! Thanks! :wizard:

I've never given this one a thought....until now. :confused: How busy would this be on a Saturday night in August? How does it work (a second wristband? available when?) Does anyone have experience with this? Do tell ALL! Thanks! :wizard:

All the reports I've read about WP EMH have been very favorable.

So few people GO to them, that the reports are few and far-between.

But I try to keep track by reading reports when they are posted.

Personally, I've never set foot in the WP's.
I can do that at home, when I'm not less than 10 minutes from 4 of the greatest theme parks in the country.

Thanks, Robo. We like the waterparks, since we don't have a decent one in our city anymore. (And it was always busy and hot with no shade.) The wave pool at TL is fabulous. This trip is just DH and I, and he doesn't particularly like the parks at all. He tolerates them for me :love: so I thought this was one thing that I could "give" him (love the lazy river and the aforementioned wave pool). Are evening EMH at TL something new?

Are evening EMH at TL something new?

New compared to what?

Newer than the iPod.
Not as new as the iPhone.

;)

Waterpark EMHs have been around for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter