Even If Everything Changes We've Still Got To Eat! 11/5 - 11/11 DR

So, I apologize for being MIA for awhile but between the holidays, trips to New Orleans and Las Vegas and a bout with Covid, I'd almost forgotten I needed to finish this. After booking our next two Disney trips in the last 24 hours I've once again got Disney on the brain so I'm back to finish up.

Great review so far. I believe my delighter and I met you at Hollywood Studios during early entry while waiting for Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railroad. We enjoyed our chat that morning.

I'm so sorry its been so long but here is a quick finish to my reviews..

Our last day was a half day at animal kingdom and the some Disney Springs time before our flight home. We spent our AK time exploring Pandora and really loved it. Lunch was Satuli Canteen which was an all around favorite! I can't find pictures but I know we got a variety of proteins. I loved the tofu! We also got the Blue tart thing which we all loved. This was Johns favorite of the week!

At Disney Springs our plan had been Polite Pig but it was once again raining and we opted to snack on popcorn and get EOS. John and I have always loved EOS but Jonnie had either never tried it or didn't remember it. John and Jonnie both got the roast beef which they liked a lot and I learned I'm not a fan of their tuna sandwich but I didn't leave for the airport hungry which was good.

All in all we had some really good food this trip and John and I are looking forward to our Solo resort only trip in just a few weeks. The plan for that trip is to relax and enjoy a few new to us resorts POR and AKL and all new to us restaurants so watch out for a new DR in July and hopefully lots of pictures!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter