EVC availability

donaldanddaisy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how common it is that the EVCs sell out? I am going with a grad trip and so can’t rent one privately and wont be arriving until after 10 am. I am a chaperone but am in a walking boot and need to walk as little as possible. My only concern is getting there and finding out they don't have any left.

Does anyone know how common it is that the EVCs sell out? I am going with a grad trip and so can’t rent one privately and wont be arriving until after 10 am. I am a chaperone but am in a walking boot and need to walk as little as possible. My only concern is getting there and finding out they don't have any left.
If they are out at the parks then try Select Scooter Rental (714) 644-8057.

They are located in the lobby of the Best Western Park Place Inn right across the street on Harbor. They will show you where to leave the scooter and drop the key if you will be returning after hours.

They are the rental place I use for every trip.

You can send someone to the park earlier to pay/rent the EVC in your name. Disney will hold it until you show up later in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter