Eurostar

Frances999

DIS Veteran
:wave:

Does anybody know when I will be able to book directly with Eurostar for this late December/January? At the moment, the website only seems to be allowing reservations up to December 10th.

Thanks!

:wizard:

Yes, it is, so to book both ways you need to book 60 days from the date you intend to return home.

I've just looked at the Eurostar site which looks like it has just been revamped. The Disneyland Eurostar service was the exception to the rule where you could book tickets six months in advance but I see the site doesn't seem to let you now. We booked our return journey on 28th December back in June, the site should be letting you book Disneyland journeys up to March. If I were you, I would phone the Eurostar office and query this with them.

So Frances, did you book? I guess you did from what you've said above :)

Can you share the dates with us?

Not yet, Karen! I'm still pricing everything up and waiting on a quote from Leisure Direction. The preliminary dates are 28th December - 2nd January, though! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter