Eurostar-a quick question..

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Does anyone know how many months in advance i can book my Eurostar ticket, for next year?

It used to be 3 months for most destinations but 6 months for DLRP - that was on their website. I think some travel agents get a guaranteed advance allocation as we've booked for DLRP, Eurostar included, up to 9 months before our departure date.

If you phone them up, then you can 'register' in advance of tickets going on sale, and they will call you as soon as tickets go on sale for your requested dates.

Booking directly with Eurostar works out cheaper than booking it through Disney I think, for us personally Disney quoted me over £100 more so as to 'guarantee' a seat on the train I wanted to travel on. By waiting until tickets officially went on sale I got them at the £100 rate. I think sometimes you get them at the lowest rate, depends where you fall on the 'call back list', and we are going at a peak time (Easter 2008)

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

hey thanks guys, just need to know as im booking eurostar seperatly for DLP next dec and obv wanted to get my seat as soon as so i dont pay stupid amounts or have to book the whole package thr disney direct and pay extra aswell as a single mother i need all the spare pennies i can get lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter