Espresso or Latte's in WDW parks???

liz vollbrecht

Earning My Ears
Our family is from Seattle and our Mom works for Starbucks...so you know we are big latte fiends.
Are there any coffee stands open near the park enterance anyone can reccomend???
Remember...Coffee is your friend.
Thanks for all the help. Liz:crazy

In Epcot World Showcase: I know my mom got the latte often from a stand near Italy. In Future World: the FountainView Bakery has lattes.

As for the other parks, I know MGM Starring Rolls and the Writer's Stop has lattes.

I am sure in each park there is at least one kiosk that has lattes. So you should be ok.

Hope that helps and some other people on this forum should know more spots for you.

I know this is a substitute but it's really, really close to the original: I just tried the Coffemate Latte Creations - Vanilla and Two heaping tablespoons in ordinary coffe and VIOLA, you've got a great Latte at a very cheap cost. Besides, You can toss the container in your bag and don't have to search for the latte vendors.

:wave2: Hi there!! my family will be there march 21-26 and we've been to disney countless times and I too am a coffee fanatic!! I 've had great cappucinos and lattes in Epcot's France the "La
Patisserie"(awesome pastry shop), Italy's pastry shop "di Alfredo di Roma" ,there is also an espresso shop in future world but I can't rememeber the name of it. If you like exotic coffees try the coffee shop in Morraco they have many types and I like the Turkish coffee. Enjoy!!

:hyper: yippee, only 11 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starring Rolls in MGM is closed indefinitely.

The Writers Stop is still open.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter