ESPN Mugs

Hi CarsonsMom,

Yes, the ESPN mugs are glass. They also had a Disney Cruise line mug that had the same privileges. My wife and I got one of each for souvenirs (and yes, they paid for themselves!).

Cheers...

Walter

Walter

Could you please explain these mugs? what are they used for and how did they pay for themselves?

Thanks
Don

The mugs hold about 1 1/2 the amout of the regular beer mugs for the same price. It's like getting 1/2 of a beer free each time you buy one.

Hi Don,

As Tiptoen said, the ESPN mugs (and their Disney Cruise Line bretheren) allow you to purchase a 22 or 24 ounce beer for the price of the regular draft beer (16 ounces?). You buy the mug for $10.00 and then reuse it the rest of the cruise. It's a bit more cumbersome because you have to lug it around, but since I'm a beer drinker, it paid for itself by offering more beer for the buck.

If you're on deck, be sure to head over to the adults only section and talk to Nicholas at the Signals bar... he'll give you a chilled mug when he refills it for you.

Hope this helps....

Walter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter