ESPN for Thursday Night College Football

Nole95

DIS Veteran
We're arriving on Thursday and staying at the Beach Club Resort.

We want to watch the Florida State-Virgina Tech game that night, which starts at 7:30.

My guess was that we probably want to get there no later than 6pm to be sure we are seated near a TV that our game will be on. How are the crowds at ESPN on Thusdays? Should this be enough time?

Now I am not an expert on Thursday, but I'll tell you that we have always had minimal wait even during NFL Sunday in the fall and NHL playoffs in the spring.

I think the longest we waited was for the 4pm game on a Sunday and that was for 15 minutes to get by the game we wanted to watch. (we showed up at 3:50pm!)

I think you'll be fine. :goodvibes

We're arriving on Thursday and staying at the Beach Club Resort.

We want to watch the Florida State-Virgina Tech game that night, which starts at 7:30.

My guess was that we probably want to get there no later than 6pm to be sure we are seated near a TV that our game will be on. How are the crowds at ESPN on Thusdays? Should this be enough time?

You will be fine. In fact, if the game starts at 7:30, I wouldn't even really bother to get there until 6:45 or 7:00. Just tell the host/ess which game you want to watch and you'll be able to see it. The only issue you will have is the NFL which, for some unknown reason, has been playing games on Thursdays. This week is the Jaguars and the Colts so that game would get the big screen but a smaller screen can be tuned into your game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter