ERITOUMA: Eat well, Get fit, Live fit, Stay fit...

eritouma

Just happy to be here !!!
The inspiration in other journals has pushed me into creating my own... thanks to all other journalists... their goals, stories, challenges and success has brought me here....

Anyways, I hae yo-yoed with weight for the past 10 years and never been we I have wanted to be for more than a couple of months.

Tomorrow is a new day, and a fresh start, lose the 60 lbs I need to, and get to where I want to be.

Today 236.... tomorrow hopefully less...:sunny:

:wave: Eritouma,

I want to welcome you to the WISH journals. You will find tons of support here to help you on your weight loss journey. You can definately reach your goal. Are you going to be following a certain plan? I wasn't sure if you wanted posters, but I wanted to say hello.

:sunny:
Beth

Welcome to WISH! I love to read other journals when I can find time...lots of good ideas in them.

I've been exercising now (again) for about a week and a half, but so far the scale hasn't budged...I am not getting discouraged, though...I understand that this is a lifetime change and that eventually it will pay off in lost pounds. I'm trying not to expect too much too soon, I used to lose weight this way, and then give up when I couldn't reach goals that were unrealistic. So my attitude needs to be different. I have the rest of my life to do this.

Good luck to you!:sunny:

Thanks for the reply posts... it really is good to know others are out there.

My plan this time, is somewhat like AuroraluvsPhillip said, it is a lifetime change, and a lifestyle change. I have always had deep dark cravings for Fast Food....:( I know it is not good for me and that is my biggest challenge. I exercise quite regularly, but when you consume junk food all the time the exercise doesn't keep up. I plan on changing my lifestyle, which will inlcude eatting healthy and exercising regularly. I hope it works and thanks for the support.

This morning went out for a long jog, and did not eat anything bad yet.....:sunny:

Good day today...

Ate well, exercised lots and felt good overall... one of many yet to go....

Once again thanks to the support.. just knowing there are people out there helps...

A very good day yesterday.. full of energy, ate healthy and wise, exercised well and felt great.... Happy, Happy, Happy...:sunny:

:wave: I hope today is a :sunny: day as well! It sounds like you are making some very positive changes in your life!

Just stopping by to say hi. Looks likee you are doing a great job.
Have a great evening.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter