Er****Includes spoilers**

disneyangel

<font color=green>Has a seperate pudding stomach<b
Did anyone watch the last episode of ER (Mon C4 or Thurs/Sun E4). I was almost crying along with Abby at the end. :guilty:

It was really moving. Really good drama.

Yep I know what you mean. There have been a few sad storylines already this series :(

I agree though - it's great

!!!! I missed it!! Why was she upset?? And for goodness sakes..how is it gonna get worse!! Talk about hanging in mid air!!!

i saw it, ER is a great series this time around. i was worried it would be rubbish without carter :worried: but its not :cheer2:

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPRENS DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Abby gets pregnant by Luca but there is something seriously wrong with the baby and they have to decide whether to continue with the pregnancy. :sad:

I wish I hadnt read that but I had to! that like someone sending you a text by mistake and ringing you and asking you not to read it!
I love ER and was also worried that it wouldnt be the same without carter but its getting better and better, last weeks was so sad but the acting in it is amazing, the little girl was great. Luca is an absolute babe, lucky abby! wish my doctor looked like that.

Widget the story was about a little girl who had been kidnapped by a guy who had then sexually abused her and when they tried to capture him she got shot too.Abby was her Dr but Clemente and Luka spent the whole episode giving her different advice on how to treat her and the little girl died. Abby was really upset and went round to Luka's flat to tell him how childish she thought they'd been and ended up in tears saying she couldn't stop thinking about the little girl and how scared she must have been and how much she must have suffered.Which ended with Luke giving her a 'kiss' ;)

I'd heard about her getting pregnant . I think this episode is probably when it happens but I hadn't heard there was going to be something wrong with the baby :( . That's a bit rough haven't they both suffered enough :worried:

I've found since having DD I'm more prone to getting upset at these kind of drama storylines. But it won't stop me watching more ;)

I miss Carter too but not as much as I thought I would. It was the same with George Clooney - I thought I'd never watch again when Doug left but they've kept me hooked. I really love Abby's character I think she has developed so much since being Carol's midwife to how she is now. There is a touch of Dr Greene in there (he was another character I thout I'd really miss) and I like Neela too. :thumbsup2

Oh Dr Greene, I forgot about him, now theres another one I liked. :goodvibes

It's great that it's still so good after however many years it is (11 or 12?)

every series I think...this wont be as good this time round but every series IS just as good and I hate it when it ends, always look forward to january with a new series, something to look forward to after xmas!

Tonights episode had much more of a buzz (no crying at the end for me ;) but I'm sure it was hard to do in the states after 9/11.
Wasn't Neela brilliant :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter