Epperson Lagoon?

mckennarose

DIS Veteran
We have a friend who moved to Florida this year and has been raving about Epperson Lagoon at Wesley Chapel Fl. She says we HAVE to get a day pass, which is $20 pp, and visit while we're there.
I looked online and it looks pretty interesting. I'm wondering if anyone has any first hand experience of visiting? Was it worth it?
We have a car so driving isn't an issue.
TIA!

We live 30 minutes away and enjoy it
Would I drive an hour and half out of my way on a Disney vacation? no.

How about a Disney vacation with a lot of off days? Worth the drive?
We visit WDW twice a year and definitely don't do the parks every day. We're looking for some extra, non-Disney things to do.

How about a Disney vacation with a lot of off days? Worth the drive?
We visit WDW twice a year and definitely don't do the parks every day. We're looking for some extra, non-Disney things to do.

We have a lot of fun. If the time, cost, and distance don't deter you, it is definitely something neat to check out.

I followed along as they were building, missed that it had opened. Just so you know the $20 (higher some holidays) does not include the slides, the inflatables, the kayaks, paddle boards etc .. you pay extra for all of that. No food can be brought in so have money to buy at food trucks or snack bar. Some free lounges, and some lounges had extra fees.

I just don't think I would drive 1.5 hours each way just for a water park. There are too many other cool unique things to do in Central Florida. But if it's something you wanted to check out and don't mind the driving, go for it.

I followed along as they were building, missed that it had opened. Just so you know the $20 (higher some holidays) does not include the slides, the inflatables, the kayaks, paddle boards etc .. you pay extra for all of that. No food can be brought in so have money to buy at food trucks or snack bar. Some free lounges, and some lounges had extra fees.

I just don't think I would drive 1.5 hours each way just for a water park. There are too many other cool unique things to do in Central Florida. But if it's something you wanted to check out and don't mind the driving, go for it.
Ahh, that makes a big difference! I am intrigued by the idea of how they made and maintain the lagoon and would love to see it, but the cost for all the extras makes me not want to go now. I knew you couldn't bring food in, but I couldn't find any info on the paddle boards. We kayak up here all the time, on our lakes and river, but I've never paddle boarded and thought it might be fun.
Thanks!

Ahh, that makes a big difference! I am intrigued by the idea of how they made and maintain the lagoon and would love to see it, but the cost for all the extras makes me not want to go now. I knew you couldn't bring food in, but I couldn't find any info on the paddle boards. We kayak up here all the time, on our lakes and river, but I've never paddle boarded and thought it might be fun.
Thanks!

This answers more questions ...

https://epperson.metroplaces.com/lagoonfaq/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter