Epcot's illumination viewing via Restaurant

M

missymj

Hi!

Besides Rose and Crown, where else can I dine with reservations to watch the fireworks? Can one see them via a window-seat at Chef-de France.

Thanks!
m

We normally grab a table at the QS in Mexico and chill out with some churros and nachos about an hour before hand... last time we found a chair, by the water, with about 15 minutes until showtime.

Tokyo Dining (Or whatever the sushi part of the sit down place in Japan is) can have fantastic veiwing.... if someone dosen't decide to stand on the deck between the window and the fireworks.

IMHO, grab dinner, and just get a snack and chill in Mexico.

Oh, and the other nice thing about Mexico is that you are reserving a table. Other than being able to sit down, you can let your kids or whoever go off for a little bit. It's different than waiting in line or saving a blanket spot. My Dbf just wanders in Mexico before coming back with beer!

Illuminations restaurant viewing

. . . Rose & Crown (patio) - excellent view
. . . Tokyo Dining - good view
. . . Chef de France - poor view
. . . Bistro de Paris - very good view
. . . Liberty Inn (patio) - poor
. . . Cantina de San Angel - good

The thing is that the restaurants (like Les Chefs and Tokyo dining) will not guarantee you a window seat, Plus you have trees and a walkway full of people in between you and your view of the lagoon.Nor will Rose and Crown guarantee you a patio seat, and sometimes they won't even let you wait for one.

Thanks for everyones replies. I have never been denied waiting for a patio view at Rose and Crown just had to wait a long time.

Thanks for everyones replies. I have never been denied waiting for a patio view at Rose and Crown just had to wait a long time.

At high crowds they may deny you to wait. It has happened to a few people on the boards here.

Apparently now Guests making reservations are being told they can request, but cannot wait for, patio seating on arrival.

There've been relatively recent reports that Guests have been told they cannot even make this request, that the options are to take the table offered or to dine elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter