EPCOT's Club Cool Reopens With New Flavors

I'm hoping that, like last time. there's a non-carbonated offering. The one from Madagascar might be non-carbonated.

I'm hoping that, like last time. there's a non-carbonated offering. The one from Madagascar might be non-carbonated.
They list this one as a "still":
  • Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee (Korea) – Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee is a still beverage with ripe apple and lychee notes. Lychee is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to southern China and now cultivated in many parts of the world.
My favorite was the previous still Vegebita. Will miss it!

They list this one as a "still":
  • Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee (Korea) – Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee is a still beverage with ripe apple and lychee notes. Lychee is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to southern China and now cultivated in many parts of the world.
My favorite was the previous still Vegebita. Will miss it!

Duh! Thank you for showing me this. When I first read it, the word "still"-it didn't dawn on me what this meant. This is just what I was looking for.

We missed it by one day, honestly saddened as it's one of our favorites! I have Beverly withdrawals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter