• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcotkilter....Where are you?....Prayers for all!!!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
Hello......Kilter are you gone...did you have to go help.....let me know .....hope your safe......Our prayers are with everyone THIS IS A CRIME THAT WILL NOT GO WITHOUT A RESPONSE!!!! we must pray and we must back our president wether or not we voted or agree with his feelings this is a time for all of america to unite in our courage and anger to pray and demand that we are not taken hostage by these terrorists ...this is our country may we remain a free land and we are still the land of the brave as all volunteers in new york are showing us.

I am still at home. We are doing response to the local area such as providing meals and refreshments to police at the airports and people waiting in line for bloodmobiles. We are getting thousands of calls a day on our hotlines for people donating money, time and blood. A team of volunteers left early yesterday morning with a feeding vehicle for NYC and more are expected to be recruited.

Thanks for thinking of me. We are all doing fine. Right now I do not think I will be heading for New York, Washington or Pennsylvania. We are also watching the tropical depression in the gulf.

Gotta get back to work!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter