Epcot.. Top two breakfast and dinner places

kitkatsmom

Mouseketeer
Okay.. Think EPCOT
Think breakfast.. ( no character meals )
where do you want to go..

Now think dinner.. Epcot again... LOL
Where is the one epcot dining experience you cannot miss?
Or the one you would go back to again and again if you could.

THANKS!!!::yes::

We haven't done Epcot breakfast, but for dinner one of our "must do''s is Coral Reef, and personally for me the other is Biergarten. I know a lot of people on here will say LeCellier. We thought that was ok, but it's not a must do for us.

Have not ever eaten breakfast at Epcot so can't help there.

For dinner/lunch meals out of the places we have eaten on our 4 trips our favs for dinner have been:

Marakkesh in Morocco
Teppan in Japan

Have been to both twice and both were good experiences.
Have been to France twice, first time great, second time so-so. Same for the much lauded Le Cellier.

Haven't tried (but will next trip) Nine Dragons and Coral Reef.
Haven't tried (and not sure we will next trip) Askerhouse in Norway and Italy.

Well, I have a 5 year old daughter so breakfast has to be Akershus Princess Storybook. She loves it, it's fairly reasonably prices (1 TS credit) and you get to see most of the princesses.

For dinner, we like the Biergarten or Tutto Italia!

No breakfast, but....

Counter SErvice

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco
Cantina de San Angel in Mexico

Table Service
Tutto Italia - food and atmosphere EXCELLENT.
Le Cellier - steakhouse, but EXCELLENT.

My choices to avoid....
Le Chefs de France - see my Dining Reviews in my siggie
Coral Reef - tried it twice and both times service and food were not up to par with anything else in World Showcase.

I can think Dinner we don't do breakfast in Epcot lol.
Dinner - in this order as we like
Teppen Edo - Good Food & Fun
Tutto - Good Food
Coral Reef - Good Food & Awesome Fish Tank
LC -Good Food

We love the Biergarten, great food and entertainment.

Just grabbed some snacks early in the day, but the breakfast offerings at the Counter Service downstairs in the Land looked great!!

Akershus is the only breakfast at Epcot. The Princesses are there, you can probably ask for them not to stop at your table.

So many choices for dinner.. I think my top 3 are LeCellier, Teppan Edo and Tutto Italia.

The only breakfast we have had there was at Sunshine Seasons..the counter service. They have a good breakfast.

For dinner I love
Le cellier
Coral reef
Tutto Italia
Chefs de france
Biergarten

Breakfast I would go to the CS place in the Land or if I had a car drive to Boma

Dinner would be a tough one, tie between Beirgarten and Tutto Italia

For breakfast, if its convenient for you, you could go to the Boardwalk Bakery, or Cape May Cafe then walk over to Epcot in the morning. For dinner I would definitely suggest Chefs de France.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter