Epcot Taxi question

rvchat

DIS Veteran
will be at epcot and not planning to leave as early as our dfs who are driving us there.

Are there cabs to get us back to hotel ? how would we arrange and if any one knows what they'd charge for a trip to / near blue tree resort?

It's very close to downtown disney (the bluetree),,, I think.... :laughing:

will be at epcot and not planning to leave as early as our dfs who are driving us there.

Are there cabs to get us back to hotel ? how would we arrange and if any one knows what they'd charge for a trip to / near blue tree resort?

It's very close to downtown disney (the bluetree),,, I think.... :laughing:

The Bluetree has scheduled transportation, maybe you can call and find out the times...

* Free Schedule Transportation to Disney, Universal and Sea World
* Free Schedule Transportation to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores

http://www.bluetreeorlando.com/orlando-resort-amenities.htm

There are cabs by the resort bus stops outside the main entrance. If you are leaving after illuminatins you might be better off exiting through the IG and taking a cab from the Beach Club. Not sure on cost but my guess would be no more than $20.

There are cabs by the resort bus stops outside the main entrance. If you are leaving after illuminatins you might be better off exiting through the IG and taking a cab from the Beach Club. Not sure on cost but my guess would be no more than $20.

Thank you. great idea.

I don't know what I'd do without you all! THIS BOARD IS SO GREAT. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter