Epcot Resorts Restaurants

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of trying ESPN Club or Beaches and Cream for dinner (which we can't make a PS for, right?). Do they issue a 3 hour parking pass at those resorts too? We've never went into the Epcot resort area and we'd like to take some time and look around :)

If you are staying on property your parking pass is good at any of the Disney Resorts for free parking. The only Resorts with a time limit are the three "monorail" hotels when you do not use valet parking.

If you are not staying at a Disney Resort there is an evening parking fee at the Boardwalk.

Thank you! We'll be staying at a Disney resort... is there a time limit on valet parking, since I think we get that free with DDE?

There's no time limit when using valet. One of the best perks of the DDE card is being able to valet for free (just don't forget to tip ;) )

:flower: :sunny:

As a regular at BCV we eat at B&C often. It is a fun ice cream parlour-like place with the best burgers on property (IMHO). Come hungry and don't forget the onion rings or the No Way Jose Sundae. My DH has to stop here every night on the way back from the parks. He is definitely addicted. If you are feeling adventurous, order the Kitchen Sink! :goodvibes

B&C is very casual....if that is what you are looking for great.......

personally, I didn't like the food at all at ESPN...we have been to the one in NYC and there is absolutely no comparison...Not sure if you are looking for casual dining or more formal..

if it is casual, definitely go with B&C

oh definitely espn casual but B&C is more of an ice cream parlor.....
are you looking for dinner or just to grab a sandwich?

If it is dinner, I wouldn't go to B&C, but burger is good.....
haven't been to ESPN in 2 years but wings were horrible as were the nachos ...but 2 years makes a difference. who knows could of been the cook that night.

We'll probably try B&C first, it doesn't have to be a "dinner" dinner for us, we usually do a lot of counter service. Since we'll have DDE, I really wanted to try some different things :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter