EPCOT - Postal / Picture Link in Post 1

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Since we have had a couple of swaps that have needed to get angels, I wanted to get everyone to check in. It has almost been a month since sign ups. Please post and let us know where you are at on this swap. Remember the swap is due to me no later that July 15th.
S :)

Here is the link to the pictures: http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/mickeyteacher

Here is a link to the sign-up thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1809392
Your box has arrived :yay:

Postal back to you :cool1:

mandap :cool1:

Sharond150 ::yay:
Princess Jayne ::yay:
nicurn::yay:
rlovew::yay:
PrincessNancy96: Safely waiting for a hand delivery on Aug. 16th.
KerTggr :yay:
MickeyTeacher: :yay:
Michellepooh :yay:
123SA :yay:
Tinkerbean :yay:
Momx3boys :yay:
believen :yay:
Bernardandmissbianca :yay:
mla1977 :yay:
Dreamer & Wisher :yay:
NEE:yay:
Missesdisney :yay:
Mischief Managed :yay:
KatDisney :yay:
SusieStone :yay:

I've done one element for my uk group, have done a couple of the toppers and about half of the second elements! have my last exam tomorrow so i can really focus on getting these done after that when i dont have any revision to do! x

Haven't started yet, finalizing my plans and ordering supplies this week. :)

I'm here..but have vacation brain.. so I promise to work on this when we return and have some MAJOR inspiration w/ the trip fresh in my mind...and who knows maybe there will be this magical moment that something hits me and I"ll sketch it real quick while waiting in a queue!!!! :)

toppers are done and most of my first element is done. :) maggie

Recap of my spots

GROUP 1: WORLD SHOW CASE – ELEMENTS PLUS TOPPER ONLY: 11 sets
2. Norway: SusieStone

Group 2: ELEMENTS PLUS TOPPER ONLY - 10 sets
8. Mission Space: SusieStone

Group 3: Anything Epcot- ELEMENTS PLUS TOPPER ONLY - 10 sets
4. SusieStone: Character Connection

Group A: WDW Group – 2 page 12x12 - 5 sets
1. WDW :SusieStone

Group B1: - World Showcase - ONE page 12x12 - 13 sets
1. Canada: SusieStone - 13 sets

Group B2: One Page 12 X 12 - 11 sets
1. The Land: SusieStone

I know what I am doing but I haven't been out to get my paper. I have my page designed though and have bought any files I need. I plan on starting finishing these by mid-June at the latest.

Rebecca

Checking in for the Food and Wine Fest in Group 3: Anything Epcot- ELEMENTS PLUS TOPPER ONLY.

I have the toppers done on my computer and am just waiting to cut them. Also have an idea for a shaker, but want to try it first as a prototype before I start cutting everything out.

I just need to finish up the completed page swap and the baby book and then I will get to this one. I am only in one group so it is a manageable one for me!

I'm here, but I haven't started yet. I plan on ordering all of my supplies this week.

I'm still in. Have ideas floating around in my head, but I have to finish some workshop demo pages for the vendor fair I am doing at the end of the month first.

Amanda

Checking in - I have purchased all my supplies/paper for this. I have also sketched everything.

This is 2nd in line but I have my paper I'm wating for my jolee's order
I have my idea's though.
I'm secure with my prgress.

Good thing I just checked the original thread! I forgot I signed up for a complete page too! I need to get working!

I'm here...and in honesty, I won't start these till the end of school (June 12th) But, it's only three groups and I have the supplies. :goodvibes

Checking in....I have my sketches drawn and will get to this as soon as I put the finishing touches on a few other swaps that have much earlier deadlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter