• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Plan If coming Through International Gateway?

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
This will be our 2nd trip going through the International gateway however our first since frozen ever after opened. What's the best plan of attack?

Head to Frozen first.
Then, head to TT and then Soarin'.

Epcot-FrontIG-to-Frozen-021617_zpsoorxcw5g.jpg

Thanks robo....should we do stand by for all 3 and save our fast passes for later in the day? I'm guessing with 2 teenage boys frozen one time will be enough

1. should we do stand by for all 3 and save our fast passes for later in the day?
2. I'm guessing with 2 teenage boys frozen one time will be enough

1. That will work.
2. Could be. OTOH, Frozen Ever After is not a ride that can only be enjoyed by little girl's.
It's a really nicely designed state-of-the-art attraction with lots of humor and creativity to appreciate.

1. That will work.
2. Could be. OTOH, Frozen Ever After is not a ride that can only be enjoyed by little girl's.
It's a really nicely designed state-of-the-art attraction with lots of humor and creativity to appreciate.
That's definitely good to know (especially since I'm pretty sure my husband is a secret Frozen fan). We are staying at the BW so I'm sure there will be multiple chances to ride. We usually spend and entire day at MK and and entire day at Epcot in the beginning of the trip and then hop back to them later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter