epcot/MGM with my kids?

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
I'm sure this has been asked several times before. I will be traveling with my wife and 4 daughters (9, 7, 6, and 3), and wonder about Epcot and MGM. Should we go? If so, can we do all they will want to do at both parks in the same day? We will be there February 15-19 (president's week), so I need to know about crowds, too. Help!

There are several shows at MGM that your kids might like. DON"T MISS FANTASMIC!!! But that's just my opinion.:D
Our kids really liked Epcot too, but it took us 2 days last December to see all we wanted and we skipped some stuff. So, no, I don't think you can do both in 1 day.
I'd suggest getting a good guidebook from the library and read what's at each park. Then you can decide if it's something you want to see or skip.

We also spent 2 days at Epcot and did not see everything we wanted to. One day in MGM was also not enough for us so I wouldn't recommend both parks in 1 day. As the previous poster suggested, get a guidebook and decide what things you want to see the most. Fantasmic is awesome but so is Illuminations--I would hate to have to choose only one of those:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter