Epcot Garden Rocks affect crowds?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by lisa cameron, Dec 8, 2018.

1. lisa cameron

lisa cameron Mouseketeer

we have a short trip planed to Disney, I land at MCO at 10am on Friday, March 29th. We were planning doing our Epcot day that afternoon/evening. I just saw the Epcot announce I will be having their spring Garden Rocks concerts, with the 29th being one of those dates. Does this significantly impact the crowd level in the evening?

2. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

Theres only a handful of groups that I would say really affect the crowd levels of the park,Boyz II Men,Air Supply and 98 Degrees who played for the first time this year.However Air Supply is the only one that might get booked for the Flower and Garden concerts,very unlikely to see Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees,they're more Food and Wine acts,Boyz II Men has only played Eat to the Beat for like a decade now.After glancing at the concerts announced none are going to make a significant impact to crowds,Starship is not listed but I believe they're booked for sometime in May.

lisa cameron likes this.
  3. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

Wow!just realized the concerts are 7 days a week now like Eat to the Beat,they've been Friday through Monday for a few years now and with the festival lasting 3 months theres going to probably be 35-40 groups scheduled!

4. HydroGuy

HydroGuy A Pirate's Life For Me

Yep, so no net effect for the OP. All days will be Garden Rocks.

:wizard:

lisa cameron likes this.
  5. BridgetBordeaux

BridgetBordeaux DIS Veteran

Overall not a big deal unless you are trying to walk across that portion of the World Showcase.............but it is tolerable.