Epcot Food and Wine Strategy!

Carlie2016

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are planning a short weekend trip August 30-Sept 1or 2nd. He is a teacher so we don’t get to Disney in the Fall and this will be our first time doing Mickey’s Not So Scary and Food and Wine. Mickey’s Not So Scary is that Friday night and we are trying to figure out crowd and time-wise whether we should do Food and Wine Friday before the party or Saturday to have the whole day. We have heard weekend crowds are atrocious but we don’t want to overdo it on Friday and are wondering if it will even make much of a difference being that it is the first weekend. Any info is appreciated-help!

Friday will be busy as well. Not as much as Saturday. Not sure if you will have park hopper tickets. If you go Friday morning to F&W, you can probably do everything you want F&W wise, but not EPCOT wise. On the down side, you will be very tired for MNSSHP.

Being that this is your first time, I would save it for Saturday so that you have the entire day. Saturdays are bad, but they are manageable

I like to have a nice relaxing non-park day before a party. I’d save F&W for Saturday so you can take your time, enjoy it, and maybe get in some other Epcot attractions. I love short trips, they’re short but always fun and memorable! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter