Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hello and :welcome:

This is the element swap for EPCOT: Here is how we are doing this swap..

1. Choose an open theme (Mexico, Living Seas, Illuminations ~ anything at Epcot).
2. Select ONE element for Groups A - D.
In group B, C2, & D2 I have added mini page kits: these kits will include a title, 1 photo mat, 1 journal box and an element from the element list.
Make a 2" Altered Letter for Group E – S.
ALL ELEMENTS SHOULD B EMBELLISHED IN 2 DIFFERENT WAYS..
3. PM me with your DIS name, name and address - only if I have not swapped with you before.
4. Post your status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
7. HAVE FUN!!

I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible.

After sign-ups, please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

I will open up additional groups if there is interest!!!

This is an element / Altered Letter swap.

Packaging: Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag THAT FITS YOUR ELEMENTS (the bag MUST close) with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this

PrincessNancy96
Nancy A…..
Group A

Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, (for Groups K- N, you may use a quart size bag) and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not. Please mark all bags w/ above information. **Please note on altered letter groups if you wish you could package all the letters into 1 quart size baggie; without having to bag each letter individually.

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after JUNE 27th [note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: * I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope or Small Box (9”x6”x2”) - $5.20, Medium/Standard box – $10.95, Large - $14.95. *Please note the recent increase in shipping rates.* . I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER June 27th. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70. And I am not responsible to for postal errors. ** Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)**

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

ELEMENT GROUPS:

Element list:
Title = standard 8x2 topper (other sizes are okay), welded and shadowed letters, letters on squares, circles, mini tags or other shapes, a large title tag, title on a box, borders, photo mat, altered CD, altered letter (matted @ 4" & embellished).
1 paper piecing (not a single layer diecut)
2 photo mats for a 4x6 photo, 2 layers, smallest layer 4 ¼ x 6 ¼, embellished
2 journal boxes, total of 3 layers, minimum writing space 3x3, embellished
2 tags (or 1 large tag—greater than 2x3), 2 layers, something in the hole and embellished
1 file folder or matchbook (2 if mini) - -embellished
2 slide mounts -- embellished
3 altered paper clips
1 library pocket and tag. Tag must be 2 layers with something in the hole, pocket must be embellished
1 license plate
3 shapes(squares, circles, stars, flowers etc) 2 layers, embellished
1 ATC
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, 3 layers in total and embellished. Min size 3x4, shapes are welcome
Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches & embellished

You can mix and match -- 1 tag and box, 1 photo mat and box, 1 tag and 2 squares or shapes, etc.

******Please let me know if you have an idea not listed! We are open to new things.

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, Bling).

1. Choose an open theme (Mexico, Living Seas, Illuminations ~ anything at Epcot).
2. Select ONE element for Groups A - D.
In group B, C2, & D2 I have added mini page kits: these kits will include a title, 1 photo mat, 1 journal box and an element from the element list.
Make a 2" Altered Letter for Group E – S.
3. PM me with your DIS name, name and address - only if I have not swapped with you before.
4. Post your status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
7. HAVE FUN!!

A Final Note: This swap is a huge commitment of time and money for everyone involved as it takes a significant amount of both to create all of the pages and elements. Having said that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not sign up for more than you can handle. It is not fair to me or the other participants to expend the time and money to make something for someone who does not reciprocate. We all want everyone to enjoy swapping but we also want you to think about what you are getting into when you sign up.

Last but not least, HAVE FUN! I know we all stress about our work and that is OK. The important thing to remember is that you just need to make something you would be proud to have in your own albums and everyone will love it. If you get stumped or have a question, anyone on here would be happy to help; all you have to do is ask.
GROUPS:

I will start with these groups- but will open other groups as these fill. If you have additional ideas- please let me know.

Check in dates
April 26th ~ verify groups and PM me contact info
May 13th ~ check in #1
June 3rd ~ check in #2
June 17th ~ check in #3 and final call for angels
June 26-29th mailing updates: DUE DATE 7/1
Received by me
Returned to you

Groups

GROUP A- SINGLE Element group FULL Make 11
1. Canada- catinthehat35
2. UK- scrappinstevie
3. France- disney_akj
4. Morocco-bigsis1970
5. Japan- lm3ks
6. America- m2mrb
7. Italy- hiclarke
8. Germany- PN
9. China- wdwmickey
10. Norway- jld
11. Mexico- BAMB

Group B: Mini- Page kit (consists of title, photo mat, j. box & element) Full Make 8 sets
1. Canada-hiclarke
2. UK- lm3ks
3. France- hiclarke
4. Morocco-myms0205
5. Japan- wdwmickey
6. America- m2mrb
7. Italy- lm3ks
8. Germany-jld
9. China- JJ&JHsmom
10. Norway-PN
11.Mexico-wdwmickey

Group C: SINGLE elements FULL Make 5
1. The Land- scrappinstevie
2. Imagination- bigsis1970
3. The Living Seas with Nemo- m2mrb
4. Space Ship Earth- jld
5. Illuminations-disney_akj

Group C2: Mini-page kits (title, photo mat, j. box & element) FULL Make 5 sets
1. The Land- bigsis1970
2. Imagination- JJ&JHsmom
3. The Living Seas with Nemo- lm3ks
4. Space Ship Earth- PN96
5. Illuminations - mybestieismickey

Group D: SINGLE elements FULL Make 5
1. Test Track-disney_akj
2. Innovations- jld
3. Mission Space- scrappinstevie
4. Soarin’ - lm3ks
5. Character Spot-m2mrb

Group D2: Mini-page kits (title, photo mat, j. box & element) FULL Make 3
1. Test Track- PN96
3. Mission Space- lm3ks
5. Character Spot- bigsis1970

Group E - O: 2" Altered Letters
Group E: 2" Altered Letters:
Canada-(each person takes 1) FULLMake 6
C - BAMB
A- JJ&JHSMOM
N - rlovew
A - SIOH
D - wdwmickey
A - PN

Group E2
Canada (each person takes 1) full Make 6
C- scrappinstevie
A- MDD
N- wdwmickey
A- lm3ks
D- hiclarke
A- PJ

Group F:
United Kingdom- (6 ppl take 2 and 1 person has an icon ~ please pick your own 2) FULL Make 7
U - wdwmickey
N - hiclarke
I - BAMB
T – JJ&JHSMOM
E - lm3ks
D - rlovew

K- hiclarke
I - BAMB
N- wdwmickey
G- jj&jhsmom
D- lm3ks
O- rlovew
M- PN
ICON - PN

Group F2:
United Kingdom- (6 ppl take 2 and 1 person has an icon ~ please pick your own 2) 2 FULL Make 6
U- PJ
N- MMD
I - wdwmickey
T- PN
E- lm3ks
D -scrappinstevie

K-PJ
I - PN
N- scrappinstevie
G - wdwmickey
D- PN
O-MMD
M- PN
ICON-lm3ks

Group G:
France- (each person takes 1) FULL Make 6
F - BAMB
R- JJ&JHSMOM
A - PN
N - rlovew
C - wdwmickey
E - SIOH

Group G2:
France - (each person takes 1) FULL Make 6
F- scrappinstevie
R- wdwmickey
A- lm3ks
N- PJ
C- hiclarke
E- MDD

Group H:
Morocco-(each person takes 1) FULL Make 7
M - BAMB
O - hiclarke
R - wdwmickey
O – JJ&JHSMOM
C- PN
C - lm3ks
O- rlovew

Group H2:
Morocco-(each person takes 2) FULL Make 4
M- lm3ks
O - MDD
R- wdwmickey
O- lm3ks
C- PJ
C - MDD
O- wdwmickey
ICON - PJ

Group I:
Japan- (each person takes 1) FULL Make 5
J - wdwmickey
A – JJ&JHSMOM
P - rlovew
A - BAMB
N – PN

Group I2:
Japan (each person takes 1) FULL Make 5
J- wdwmickey
A-lm3ks
P- hiclarke
A- MDD
N- PJ

Group J:
American Adventure- (9 ppl take 2 and 1 person has an icon please pick your own 2) FULL Make 9
A - PN
M - MDD
E- BAMB
R - wdwmickey
I - lm3ks
C -rlovew
A- JJ&JHSMOM
N-hiclarke

A- catinthehat35
D- MDD
V- JJ&JHSMOM
E- rlovew
N- catinthehat35
T- BAMB
U- wdwmickey
R- lm3ks
E- hiclarke
ICON- PN

Group K:
Italy- (each person takes 1) FULL Make 5
I- PN
T - rlovew
A- BAMB
L - wdwmickey
Y- JJ&JHSMOM

Group K2:
Italy - (each person takes 1) FULL Make 5
I-lm3ks
T- MDD
A- PJ
L-hiclarke
Y- wdwmickey

Group L:
Germany-(each person takes 1) FULL Make 7
G – JJ&JHSMOM
E - lm3ks
R - PN
M- BAMB
A - rlovew
N- wdwmickey
Y - hiclarke

Group L2:
Germany (each person takes 2) FULL Make 4
G- wdwmickey
E- PJ
R- lm3ks
M-PJ
A- wdwmickey
N - lm3ks
Y- MDD
ICON - MDD

Group M:
China- (each person takes 1)FULL Make 5
C - wdwmickey
H- BAMB
I - PN
N- JJ&JHSMOM
A - rlovew

Group M:
China (each person takes 1) FULL Make 5
C- PJ
H-hiclarke
I- MDD
N-lm3ks
A- wdwmickey

Group N:
Norway-(each person takes 1)FULL Make 6
N – JJ&JHSMOM
O - PN
R - wdwmickey
W - BAMB
A - rlovew
Y - lm3ks

Group N2:
Norway - (each person takes 1) FULL Make 6
N-PJ
O - PN
R- MDD
W- wdwmickey
A- lm3ks
Y- hiclarke

Group O:
Mexico-(each person takes 1) FULL Make 6
M- SIOH
E - rlovew
X – JJ&JHSMOM
I - BAMB
C - PN
O - wdwmickey

Group O2:
Mexico (each person takes 1) FULL Make 6
M-lm3ks
E- PJ
X- MDD
I - PN
C- wdwmickey
O- hiclarke

Group P: 2" Altered Letters:
World Showcase (2 inch) (6 people will do two letters each and the 7th will do a letter plus an extra goodie) FULL Make 6
W- scrappinstevie
O - BAMB
R - wdwmickey
L - bigsis1970
D- hiclarke

S - BAMB
H - scrappinstevie
O- scrappinstevie
W- PN
C - wdwmickey
A - bigsis1970
S- hiclarke
E- PN
ICON- scrappinstevie

Group Q: 2" Altered Letters:
Future World (2 inch) (5 people will do two letters each and the 6th will do a letter plus an extra goodie) FULL Make 6
F- BAMB
U- hiclarke
T - bigsis1970
U - wdwmickey
R - m2mrb
E- scrappinstevie

W- BAMB
O- hiclarke
R - wdwmickey
L - bigsis1970
D- m2mrb
ICON - scrappinstevie

Group R: 2" Altered Letters:
Epcot (1 per person)FULL Make 3
E - scrappinstevie
P - disney_akj
C - PN
O - disney_akj
T - scrappinstevie
icon - PN

Photos:
Group A

Group B

Group C- D2

Group E - O2

Group P
dscn2216.jpg

Group Q
dscn2214.jpg

Group R
dscn2213.jpg

Check-In Dates:

April 26th ~ verify groups and PM me contact info
May 13th ~ check in #1
June 3rd ~ check in #2
June 17th ~ check in #3 and final call for angels
June 26-29th mailing updates: DUE DATE 7/1
Received by me

Returned to you :moped:
Received by you :cheer2:

Angels:
DB

Participants:

:cheer2: RECEIVED BY YOU: :cheer2:
PN
PJ
disney_akj
catinthehat35
WDWMickey
MDD
rlovew
SIOH
BAMB
hiclarke
JLD
LM3Ks
scrappinstevie
mybestieismickey
BigSis1970
myms0205
M2MRB
JJ&JHsmom

Groups: Number to make

Groups A – D will be element groups.

Group A: Single elements Make 11
Group B: Mini kits Make 8
Group C: SINGLE elements MAKE 5
Group C2: Mini kits Make 5
Group D: SINGLE elements MAKE 5
Group D2: Mini kits Make 3

Group E - R: 2" Altered Letters

Group E:
Canada-MAKE 6

Group E2:Canada Make 6

Group F:
United Kingdom- MAKE 7

Group F2: UK - Make 6

Group G:
France- MAKE 6

Group G2: France Make 6

Group H:
Morocco-MAKE 7

Group H2: Morocco - Make 4

Group I:
Japan- MAKE 5

Group I2: Japan- Make 5

Group K:
Italy- MAKE 5

Group K2: Italy- Make 5

Group L:
Germany- MAKE 7

Group L2: Germany- Make 4

Group M:
China- MAKE 5

Group M2: China- Make 5

Group N:
Norway- MAKE 6

Group N2: Norway- Make 6

Group O:
Mexico- MAKE 6

Group O2: Mexico- Make 6

Group P: WS- Make 6

Group Q: FW - Make 6

Group R:
Epcot -MAKE 3

morning I would like

Group A - America
Group C - The seas nemo
Group D - Character Spot
Group Q - Future World letters R and D

thanks! will figure out my elements and post them later!

I know these groups fill up fast so I have listed the groups I would like below. If my first choice isn’t available, I listed other choices too : ) Hope that isn’t too confusing. Thanks for hostessing : )
Group A- France 1st choice, if taken 2nd choice Mexico and 3rd choice Canada
Group C- Illuminations 1st choice Nemo 2nd choice
Group D- Test Track 1st choice Mission Space 2nd choice
Group R- Letter P 1st choice Letter C 2nd choice

I would like 1 spot in each of the 2 in countries- I don't care which letter on any of them. I believe that is groups F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, and O.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Good Morning :)

May I please have:

Group A--China

Groups E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O any letters--I had some chosen, but, they're already taken

Thanks

Hey Nan!! Good Morning!!

I'd like:

A. Japan
B. Italy
C2. Nemo
E. A
F. E, D
G. A
H. R
I. A
J. N, R
K. I
L. A
M. N
N. Y
O. M

Thanks!

Here are my choices - if letters are taken, just put me in another slot:

Group A - Italy

Group E - D
Group F - U K
Group G - C
Group H - O
Group I - J
Group J - R E
Group K - L
Group L - Y
Group M - C
Group N - Y
Group O - O

Thanks! I may fill in the mini kits if needed as well, but I will wait to see how the sign up goes for those.

Hanne

I would like to join groups:

A: France, China, or Japan -- I am willing to work with any country...
P: Any Letter
R: Any Letter

I don't care what letters I get--or am I supposed to choose??? I'm not quite sure how this works??? Sorry.:)

oops... sorry....I will also do group B as well. Either France, Mexico, and Canada- whatever I wasn't in in group A. Thanks!

Good Morning :)

May I please have:

Group A--China

Groups E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O any letters--I had some chosen, but, they're already taken

Thanks

How funny... I went to tell you that france had been chosen.. when the quote came up for me to post..it had changed to China... or was it china and i read france???? omg it's gonna be a long day!

I will get you all added!!!!

One more -

Group B - america again!
guess I should of looked at the updated groups!

How funny... I went to tell you that france had been chosen.. when the quote came up for me to post..it had changed to China... or was it china and i read france???? omg it's gonna be a long day!

I will get you all added!!!!

I went in and changed it--sorry I thought I was quick enough to not mess you up ;)

I have to take a phone call right now from school (maybe my DD to tell me if she was accepted into NHS.) I will update asap... I don't like the layout so I need to fix the UK/AA spots... so bare with me... I'll be back in 5

hmmmm..... So sorry! I just realized that B was changed from a single element to a mini kit. So sorry for the confusion but I am going to pass on B then. I am not usually this needy :surfweb: 11 mini kits is way too many for me with softball, soccer, and end of the school crazies! So sorry!

Nan - I edited my choices back to some of my original letter choices because new groups opened. I wasn't sure if you already had them noted, so wanted to let you know!! If it is too confusing...just put me wherever!! Thanks a bunch!

See notes in red... let me know if my changes are okay with you...

Check your group numbers because I may have moved you to the 2nd group to get your choices in..

Hey Nan!! Good Morning!!

I'd like:

A. Japan
B. Italy
C2. Nemo
E. A
F. E, D
G. A
H. R
I. A
J. N, R R & I
K. I
L. A
M. N
N. Y
O. M

Thanks!

Here are my choices - if letters are taken, just put me in another slot:

Group A - Italy

Group E - D
Group F - U K N & K
Group G - C
Group H - O
Group I - J P
Group J - R E R & N
Group K - L
Group L - Y
Group M - C H
Group N - Y
Group O - O

Thanks! I may fill in the mini kits if needed as well, but I will wait to see how the sign up goes for those.

Hanne

I would like to join groups:

A: France, China, or Japan -- I am willing to work with any country... all 3 were taken, does UK work for you?
P: Any Letter W & H
R: Any Letter T

I don't care what letters I get--or am I supposed to choose??? I'm not quite sure how this works??? Sorry.:)

oops... sorry....I will also do group B as well. Either France, Mexico, and Canada- whatever I wasn't in in group A. Thanks!

Gave you mexico because it was your 2nd choice

One more -

Group B - america again!
guess I should of looked at the updated groups!
Gotcha.. no worries.. computer is being wonky again or I'm out of practice!

I went in and changed it--sorry I thought I was quick enough to not mess you up ;)No worries it's gonna be that kind of day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!