Epcot Character Meets

yosemite sam

Earning My Ears
Re non holiday midweek end of august trip, for character meets that dont have fast pass like anna/elsa and snow white, for planning purposes how long can the lines/wait be for these type of attractions? ty

Anna and Elsa can be up to 30 or 40 minutes I've seen. The other characters don't really have a wait, as they're just kind of out and about in the world. They're at specific spots, but not constantly so it's hard to gauge the wait time. I'd say 15-20 minutes, maybe 30 minutes depending on how crowded things are.

Re non holiday midweek end of august trip, for character meets that dont have fast pass like anna/elsa and snow white, for planning purposes how long can the lines/wait be for these type of attractions? ty
Anna and Elsa’s wait is now around 20 minutes or less. Their building houses a number of meeting areas so the wait time isn’t long at all.

Anna and Elsa’s wait is now around 20 minutes or less. Their building houses a number of meeting areas so the wait time isn’t long at all.

To your point, I think their building was built so that a lot of "magic" could happen at once...and this has greatly reduced their wait times...

Anna and Elsa can be up to 30 or 40 minutes I've seen. The other characters don't really have a wait, as they're just kind of out and about in the world. They're at specific spots, but not constantly so it's hard to gauge the wait time. I'd say 15-20 minutes, maybe 30 minutes depending on how crowded things are.

My experience is that wait times are often much longer than 15-20 minutes.

The best strategy, OP, is to arrive before the character(s) come out. Lines grow immediately once passersby see the meet and greet.

If you are talking midweek the week of August 26th, the lines could be much longer. The crowds will really be building that week for 1)SWGE, 2)Food & Wine, and 3)Start of MNSSHP. I would ask cast members in the countries when certain characters are scheduled to be out and arrive about 10 minutes before. Puts you near the front of the line and then you should only have a 10-15 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter