EPA super important in the summer?

alm1211

Earning My Ears
I understand that getting Early Park Admission is a great benefit of staying on-site at UO, but I'd really like to stay off-site this visit. I've read a few website that mention UO Vacation Packages with partner hotels that offer this perk, but I can't find any.

So, if we are visiting June 16-20, is it worth even getting a 3 day park-to-park pass if we're not staying on-site? Our previous visits to UO or Disney have all been on-site during off-peak times. This trip is a whole bunch of "firsts" - First time driving, first time off site, first time during busy season. If we arrive at regular RD, are we just going to wander around, frustrated by the lines and crowds? (-; Is WWHP a complete bust without early entry during the summer? What I want to hear is "oh no, it will be fine, just do your rope drop thing, take a break in the afternoon, then head back at dinner time and you'll be golden!"

There aren't any off-site packages that include express. You'd still have to pay for it. You can add express and unlimited express at any time but often, doing so makes it more expensive than staying offsite.

You are going right at the beginning of busy season. It will be very busy with Volcano Bay this year. That may make the parks less busy, though. Who knows!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter