Envelopes for housekeeping Bababear_50 ?

Susan Allison

Earning My Ears
HI, The designs you have made for housekeeping envelopes and for coupons for treats are awesome. We are staying at Shades of Green which is on disney prperty but not a part of the disney properties per se. Would you have time to make something similar to what you did for Coronado Springs using Shades of Green?

I am also looking for some personalized coupons for DOle whip, mickey sundae etc. WOuld you have time to help me with these requests> We will be going to disney world April 22-29. Thanl you for any help you can give me. S

HI, The designs you have made for housekeeping envelopes and for coupons for treats are awesome. We are staying at Shades of Green which is on disney prperty but not a part of the disney properties per se. Would you have time to make something similar to what you did for Coronado Springs using Shades of Green?

I am also looking for some personalized coupons for DOle whip, mickey sundae etc. WOuld you have time to help me with these requests> We will be going to disney world April 22-29. Thanl you for any help you can give me. S

Hi Susan
Can you please post this request on my thread,,,(link to my thread is in my signature.
I will need name(s) for the coupons.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Thank you for your response. I am not very savvy with boards like this and I'm not sure where to find the link where you would like me to post this. If you could give me an idea where to find it, I will post it there with the additional information. Thank you S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter