entertainment rate w/ package deals

mack5

Earning My Ears
I have a question about the entertainment rate I keep reading about. I have already booked a 6 night stay at the HRH in October, unfortunately I did not know about this site at that time. I have an ultimate adventure package and it seems I am paying a lot more for the room than if I booked it separately. Does anyone know if you can get a better rate with a package or is it too late? What about an upgrade? Thanks ( The info on this site is terrific!)

Packages are usually not the best deals, they are put together for convenience. You do not get an upgrade if you use the entertainment rate..but it is half off the room rate with no black out dates. You can get discount on your passes from your local AAA office. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest