Entertainment Club Rate at HRH?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I read on another board that you can get half off with the Entertainment Club card at the HRH. Are the number of discounts with the EC limited? Would I have any chance at getting this discount for November 24-28? (Saturday - Tuesday after Thanksgiving)

Thank! :)

becka

eeyore.GIF

<font face="Freestyle Script"><font size=5>
<font color=blue>Port Orleans - December 1999
All Star Movies - May 2000
Coronado Springs - January 2001
Swan - May 2001
All Star Movies - November/December 2001</font color></font></font>

Hi Becka,
I think the rate is dependent on you when you check in. "All Access, Entertainment, AAA or whatever..."
Access to an upgrade is limited to when & who you check in with. I would suggest checking in as soon after 3:00 pm as possible. Just ask for an upgrade". That way the clerk has as much latitude as your ($friendlessness) will allow. Even if you check in late, and no upgrades are available, check back the next day after 3:00 pm (assuming you are staying more than one day), and the move for the remaining days may be well worth the hastle.
SeaCook ?

Hi!

I made 'Entertainment' reservations at the HRH for 11/24 to 11/27 last week (Pool view - $129.50 before tax) and all types of rooms were still available at the discounted rate.

I'm looking forward to it - haven't been to Universal Studios in several years!

Have Fun!
-bruce

Anyone try a $20 bribe.I know this works occasionally in LV.They wanted like $300
a night as opposed to this rate for club level, there's no way its worth this, was hoping they would offer something less if I try on arrival. I am dubious about the upgrade for free aalthough I have the Loews First card.Be curious how many people did or didn't get free upgrade??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest